Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine's Event?

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I am ready for it,

f2rmt.jpg

If they work, because last year, the did not :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Maybe they skip the valentines event and go for a Winter Olympics event instead?

First you have to fly to Switzerland to bribe IOC to get the olympics. Followed by some massive cost overrunns on the event builbuildings. The olympic flame have to be brought from Greece, and at last you fly to cities around the world and picking up athletes

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Maybe Easter egg will be next event and could be hard as per freetoplay in another thread when answered about I've sharpened my ax collection

Why would we want to make it better and less of a challenge if it's specifically designed as one of the hardest challenges in the whole game and an Easter egg at the same time?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Maybe they skip the valentines event and go for a Winter Olympics event instead?

First you have to fly to Switzerland to bribe IOC to get the olympics. Followed by some massive cost overrunns on the event builbuildings. The olympic flame have to be brought from Greece, and at last you fly to cities around the world and picking up athletes
thats a very good idea
russians and bribing ioc
wow, never heard of that

Top Bottom