Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Bonus

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
The Carriage workshop will give me 40 'normal' passengers. But when I take a look in the same building in my warehouse, it should give me valentine passengers... right?

Attachments

• 2016-02-21 14.17.25.png
    2016-02-21 14.17.25.png
    602.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 2016-02-21 14.17.18.png
    2016-02-21 14.17.18.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 113

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The Carriage workshop will give me 40 'normal' passengers. But when I take a look in the same building in my warehouse, it should give me valentine passengers... right?
It's a bug. Yes, should give you Romantic Passengers, but gives to all of us normal passengers... We can hope will be better next year...

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
For me it was a beneficial bug - in no way I could burn through that many romantic passengers, while I used regular ones while 3-starring regular destinations.
The only time when I was struggling to keep terminal empty rather than full. : )

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
New
@FancyFlight with 24 hours remaining i am still waiting on one 'large wheel' to complete my last collection...i've actually been waiting on only this item for about 3 days, clicking the Carriage Workshop 'religiously' as I've completed the rest of the collections about 10 times so if it doesn't happen I actually won't finish the challenge :( this has been a hard one

I feel your pain!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
New
@FancyFlight with 24 hours remaining i am still waiting on one 'large wheel' to complete my last collection...i've actually been waiting on only this item for about 3 days, clicking the Carriage Workshop 'religiously' as I've completed the rest of the collections about 10 times so if it doesn't happen I actually won't finish the challenge :( this has been a hard one

I feel your pain!
Try to use spy glass if you can have one. It increases the chance of dropping wish you luck(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
It all ended out coming up roses as they say. Maybe the AC Gods saw my post or maybe they just upped drop rates for the darn large wheel (I also decided to use a Spy Glass bonus)...three wheels dropped at the same time and I only needed one so good lucky to you, I hope you get the items you need!!! Fingers crossed because it's so much effort when you are that close to miss out

New

I feel your pain!

Top Bottom