Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

v8.0 is out - discussion

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
The "decorations" features are a major improvement for advanced players. There are now 60 1x1 square features that can increase passenger building outputs by 10% (within a 1 square radius). I am currently looking at spending a minimum of 70 greens (in the half price expansion sale) for each 4x4 square expansion. And these decorations cost from as little as 5 greens each. Redesigned cities anyone? I am already warehousing a lot of passenger buildings to free up land - just added 4 more Business Centres for more Mystery Bonus boxes. Over the coming months I am going to divert a few more green cash to improving the city in a much cheaper fashion. :)

Does those business center actually yields anything? Does the drop rate is reasonable?

Have just downloaded the V8 game update with some really good gifts, will take time to explore.

View attachment 41773

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Just activated ‘Junior Pilot’, now active for 12 hours - other changes, see screenshot.

Cheers!

533339C7-2ADF-4B66-ADA5-2153A54AF66B.jpeg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So lets say we want to keep the customization in the hangar and the in-flight aspect of the new update (let's be honest, seeing the jets mid flight is awesome!). We didn't need to create this huge hangar to do that. We could simply click on our radar, click on an ongoing flight, and the animation could pop up there and then. If we wanted to customize a plane, we can put it in our reserve hangar, click on it, and voila...fancy view of the aircraft in the hangar, ready for customization.
Bottom line: All the hoopla wasn't really necessary; this shouldve just been v7.26. When they address all the other things and bring about something new, we will call that 8.0. Until then, this is 7.26 with a wrong version number 🤷🏿‍♂️😅

Top Bottom