Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

V 8.21.22 out on IOS

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20us0z6pt
Username
Ingi.pc Fuel20
When I play, I don't think about anything. I forget everything. the game relaxes me. It's also very educational, strategic, constructive, patience is an asset. You don't just put objects in any way, you have to think of everything.
the only problem without the videos on windows, it will be difficult to continue the game. It's difficult to finish the missions, the events, and the constructions which remain blocked.

ATTENTION PILOTS!! With regards to the current event......
1. Download the new update, from your app store.
2. The update will automatically download when you open your AC game.
3. This is a small "side-task" (space mission) event.
*Note: Windows platform pilots can already participate in the event. Your launches are being counted. Not to worry.
**Note: the Developers did not implement an "in-game tracker" for this rocket activity to the game. We are aware, a lot of players were asking about it. GI can count the number of space missions from their server.
Thank you. (Moderator: Walter)

1632393120037.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20us0z6pt
Username
Ingi.pc Fuel20
When I play, I don't think about anything. I forget everything. the game relaxes me. It's also very educational, strategic, constructive, patience is an asset. You don't just put objects in any way, you have to think of everything.
the only problem without the videos on windows, it will be difficult to continue the game. It's difficult to finish the missions, the events, and the constructions which remain blocked.

In the meantime the problem is resolved, i'm so happy. Thx a lot AC. and to all of you

Top Bottom