Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

V 8.21.22 out on IOS

The whole "event" is a strange icon referring to facebook.

SpaceChallenge2021.jpg

Walter writes on Facebook that flights are already counting. And most importantly, I hope that the update will come to Windows as well. Because the first space event of this year did not take place there :(
Space launch challenge\competition started today per Facebook:
2021-09-22-12-41-59.jpg

Appears community specific which they do periodically. Launch tallies they'll update on FB. I'm guessing isn't cumulative so hopefully 30k 🤞

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This would've been a cool challenge if there was some new motive attached to launching, but seeing as it isn't....nor is there anything amazing about the reward, it's not as motivating as it once would be. 🤷🏿‍♂️

How so if all GI is doing is tracking the number of launches on the server; are rocket launches unavailable currently on Windows?

Yes but, we need the update to collect the relevant information and show the available rewards.

I don't think GI would go to the trouble of producing an update if it wasn't necessary.

Regards
Harcourt

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Plus would have worked better if knew in advance to prepare 🤔
Well the assumption is that it's a worldwide effort, so Im sure that we will reach at least one of those goals. Lots of players out there, so even if a majority did one launch in there, I think its doable. Throw in the QL users, and we should be racking up launches quickly.

Top Bottom