Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UPDATED: Eleven New Collections -- October 2015

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
UPDATE: Just found five additional collections ... for a grand total of eleven. I don't think I missed them the first time around. I rather think they were added when Android updated AC from the original 4.0.26 to the current 4.0.34.

There are six new collections along with the recent Android Airport City update.

While iOS has not been updated yet, I got this information from my Android support game. I will update this thread with screen shots once iOS has it.
1. Spacewalk
These tool-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Novosibirsk:
Hydraulic Glove
Extravehicular Activity Hammer
Crimping Pliers
Pistol Grip Tool
Cordless Power Tool​
Complete the collection and earn a Safety Tether
2. Test Pilot
These pilot attire-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Bangalore:
Flight Jacket
Peaked Cap
Flight Trousers
Aviator Sunglasses
Pilot's Watch​
Complete the collection and earn Life Insurance
3. Space Medicine
These medical-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Edmonton:
Radiation Detector
X-Ray Spectrometer
Heart Pacemaker
Speech-Generating Device
Muscle Stimulator Device​
Complete the collection and earn an Astronaut First Aid Kit
4. Astrochemistry
These chemistry-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Perth:
Single-Channel Pipette
Spatula
Laboratory Thermometer
Tube Rotator
Test Tube​
Complete the collection and earn a Bubble Chamber
5. The Wonders of Physics
These physics-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Berkeley:
Newton's Bucket
Kelvin Water Dropper
Foucalt Pendulum
Relic Radiation Detector
Pitch Drop Jar​
Complete the collection and earn a Gravitational Lens
6. The Theory of Everything
These items are earned from the first five collections:
Safety Tether
Life Insurance
Astronaut First Aid Kit
Bubble Chamber
Gravitational Lens​
Complete the collection and earn a Quantum Leap!
Complete the collection three times and earn an Abandoned Spaceport!

Plus these five new collections:

1. Tracks in the Sand

These truck-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Dakar:
Transmission
Turbo Diesel
Truck's Wheel
Cabin
Truck Body​
Complete the collection and earn an Off-Road Truck
Complete the collection five times and earn a Truck Terminal
2. Dialectic of Enlightenment
These philosophy-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Frankfurt:
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Phenomenology of Spirit
Thoughts on Death and Immortality
The Decline of the West
The World as Will and Representation​
Complete the collection and earn Critique of Pure Reason
Complete the collection five times and earn Garden of Meditation
3. Necessary Roughness
These football-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Minneapolis:
Shoulder Pads
Protective Helmet
Jersey
Padded Pants
Protective Gloves​
Complete the collection and earn a Silver Cup
Complete the collection five times and earn a Rehabilitation Hospital
4. Terracotta Army
These Chinese military-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Beijing:
Archer
Soldier
Officer
General
Commander​
Complete the collection and earn an Imperial Throne
Complete the collection five times and earn a Pottery Workshop
5. Knowledge is it's Own Reward
These medical-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from flights to Stockholm:
Penicillin
Blue Light-emitting Diode
DNA Model
X-Ray Tube
Insulin​
Complete the collection and earn a Gold Medal
Complete the collection five times and earn an Academy of Sciences

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
First repair the s****y update where the i pad players got shorthanded!like me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@greensmith, thanks for the information, but i'm NOT going to update my 3 games yet.
Reading all the comments about the bugs, visiting friends, loosing gifts, friends etc. on the last Android Update,
i'll wait for a new android update, which will work, whenever this will be.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith, thanks for the information, but i'm NOT going to update my 3 games yet.
Reading all the comments about the bugs, visiting friends, loosing gifts, friends etc. on the last Android Update,
i'll wait for a new android update, which will work, whenever this will be.
@vayka1
I understand completely.
I started a support game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 a while ago ... primarily to gift Fuel (20) to my main game. I figured last week that I might as well try the update because if it did go bad I wouldn't lose much. On this device, everything works great with the new Android update. No problems with visiting friends or sending/receiving gifts.
It's my opinion that most of the bugs are device-related. In other words, if you have an old device that can't handle the AC update, you're going to have problems. It's the same on iOS where GI won't let you install the game on the original iPad because the main and video processors just can't handle it.
I did start and finish the Back to School quest on my Android Device. I already had most of the collections from last year's quest. All I had to do was fly to the new quest destinations and tap some Universities.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
First repair the s****y update where the i pad players got shorthanded!like me!
@Jukebox
Pardon my edit, but we try to refrain from colloquial English here. Yes, it's censorship of a sort but most forum members will be able to read between the "s" and the "y."
As far as getting shorthanded goes, AC for different platforms are different games. Most of the time, iOS and Android get updates simultaneously, but not always. As documented on this forum, Facebook AC is almost a totally different game than ours. Then there's Windows PC and Windows Mobile. And Amazon. And who knows what's coming down the road.
I also get frustrated. When I wrote this thread I noticed that the last thread on new collections for Falcon flights that I created was on May 31. That's a long time. After playing AC for three plus years, I understand that patience is necessary. While waiting for the new update, I continue to play The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Sim City Built-It. I started playing DomiNations and Township as well. Although it's my favorite, AC isn't the only game in town.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@greensmith , Hi Tom, thanks for your reply and maybe your right that the bugs are device related.
All my games are running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab. 10.1:
VAYKA1---------------> S G Tab 1
NOYA12---------------> S G Tab 2
AYON1-----------------> S G Tab 3
The question is, should i give one of the games a try and which one??
Maybe you can give me some advice?? Thanks!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith , Hi Tom, thanks for your reply and maybe your right that the bugs are device related.
All my games are running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab. 10.1:
VAYKA1---------------> S G Tab 1
NOYA12---------------> S G Tab 2
AYON1-----------------> S G Tab 3
The question is, should i give one of the games a try and which one??
Maybe you can give me some advice?? Thanks!!
@vayka1
Since my game runs on a Galaxy Tab 3 "8" and everything worked fine, I would suggest you give that one a try. But it's up to you. The downside of not updating is that you'll miss the Back to School quest if that's important to you.
Cheers,
Tom

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@vayka1 I play with my itismie game also on a Samsung tab 10.0, like you. And I can not visit any of my neighbours. I recieve gifts and hopefully everybody receives mine. I have now version 4.0.34
My zenmie-game I play on my Samsung A5 phone, and everything works fine.
My game on the mini IPad, their is no update for this game. So no level 60 ....

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@vayka1 YES it runs on a SG tab 10, but impossible to visite any of my friends. Message is: your neighbour is away, .... which I know is not true. Receiving gifts, spaunch launches with friends (not all of them), top 100 rank for flights still works.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am on Android 5.1.1 and still faced loads of bug's because of which I haven't played my main game from past 19 day's as support isn't really supporting me. Regarding AJ2,They wrote to me on 5 October that your case has been sent and it will take 5 day's and now after 5 day's still there's no reply.
I feel ignored and sometimes thought of stop playing this game but then I think why not wait another day. Till now I am totally feeling bad that support isn't resolving my issues nor Ivan . :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am on Android 5.1.1 and still faced loads of bug's because of which I haven't played my main game from past 19 day's as support isn't really supporting me. Regarding AJ2,They wrote to me on 5 October that your case has been sent and it will take 5 day's and now after 5 day's still there's no reply.
I feel ignored and sometimes thought of stop playing this game but then I think why not wait another day. Till now I am totally feeling bad that support isn't resolving my issues nor Ivan . :(
I think they will, but it seems they are stil very busy with update... And there must be hundreds of tickets about bugs... :blackeye: :spam:

Top Bottom