Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UPDATED - BUT SEVERAL MISTAKES

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@KenDuckySmith @rocky @Bertje @WhatHappenedNow @SactoDave @Robert
Hello Friends!
My observation of the game during the week:
1. The game close very often by itself
2. The list of neighbors frose at the date before the upgrade and show that all of my neighbors are at level 55. True info about it and neighbors' needs I can see only in TOP100 and Launches.
View attachment 2624
3. In the middle of my city appear a stripe with trees the same as between the city and the airport. And when I click on it says that I can buy this land for 80 Greenies!View attachment 2623
Tell me have you this glitches?
  • My game was closing too, now the first thing I do is visit Ms. Madlen and it is ok then
  • My neighbor list on SDave just got current, Tatsuo and Derby are still in the past
  • 80 greenies to unlock your own land and buildings you already paid for? Sounds like the U.S. IRS (tax man)

• My game was closing too, now the first thing I do is visit Ms. Madlen and it is ok then
  • My neighbor list on SDave just got current, Tatsuo and Derby are still in the past
  • 80 greenies to unlock your own land and buildings you already paid for? Sounds like the U.S. IRS (tax man)
I got the fog when I entered the weekend code Did as SDave to clear it also had the game close a couple of times.
I have also noticed that everything is now much larger feel like Alice down the rabbit hole it takes a while to scroll across the city

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Why would your time change with what's on there servers other than your current time zone compared to theirs, Ie., UTC-6, UTC+6 etc.
What exactly are they referring to about changing time on your system?
If you live in a time zone that utilizes daylight savings time, where you Spring forward or Fall back according to the seasonal equinox; well that is beyond your control.
Changing your clock settings on the taskbar is not something any of us would think to do unless we reinstalled Windows, or other operating systems.
The only other thing I possibly can think of is if your game crashes and you utilize your last savegame.bin and it's gone too long since their system last showed you were on the server.
For example you forgot to save the game for more than a week. The game crashes and you try to reset the game with your last savegame bin, dated last week. That's why I now have changed things by saving the entire LocalState folder each and everyday so there is no lag in time. Then if I copy and paste I do the entire folder into AC's airportcity folder.
As I got the issue myself thhis week I know how it can happen on the mobiles.
Somehow the simcard gave up.
Logically you reboot your device as you only see you are not connected.
Noticed the problem but had no quick fix as I was abroad (other timezone).
I had wireless connections and started also the game.
I do expect that he got me back to my normal time-zone or the device default as I didn't check this.

Unfortunately when the game is reactvated they don't concider to put the timers back to eg 24 hours.
Commercial and residential buildings can be fixed with cards.
Production buildings are the biggest problem

Top Bottom