Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update to Neighbors List with Training Center and Planetarium

Hawks2010

800+ Star Club
All New Tadashi Alliance
5 Planetariums and 6 Training Centres.

Send me a request, my friend code is 03574n8b. I only accept requests from game names with gift requests in their game name, everyone else gets deleted (and if you send me a gift that I have not requested, you get deleted ;)).
@andy8758 FR request sent. Appreciate if you would accept.

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
5 Planetariums and 6 Training Centres.

Send me a request, my friend code is 03574n8b. I only accept requests from game names with gift requests in their game name, everyone else gets deleted (and if you send me a gift that I have not requested, you get deleted ;)).
I sent u FRs from Sunset and Sunrise.

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
I have 6 Training Centers and 6 Planetariums subject to the neighbor in my signature. As a general rule, I accept most FR requests and I consider these buildings part of a "service" I chose to provide. My FC is 20sjnguuz .
View attachment 55264
Thanks WV. I visit ur site almost every day.
Sunset

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I have 6 training centers. Friend Code TokyoJon2015 . All friend requests are accepted.
Gift policy :
If you send F20 I will probably send it back to you, at some point.
If you send something I can use, I will probably send it back to you : everytime if its something I need ( like Landing lamps at the moment.. )
If you send me something I cannot use or passengers, I will probably not send you back anything.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Guys, I suggest we use this sheet as an easy way to keep track of who has these available.
I will edit the 1st post.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
View attachment 55251
This account for visiting only no gift exchange code 20arw0cym
I am accepting everyone forum and non forum players.
Deleing Zzz accounts every week
Friend Code 27x8wgfgg
Game Name nabs402
Two months now of AC flying and there is so much advice and questions on various platforms etc. From how to get coins to gifts do's and dont's but the one that says it all in 1 "get neighbors with planetariums" and visit them.......asap control tower and runway hence i was turning fights away.
Now in the process of looking for the unique ones. # Planetariums etc

Friend Code 27x8wgfgg
Game Name nabs402
Two months now of AC flying and there is so much advice and questions on various platforms etc. From how to get coins to gifts do's and dont's but the one that says it all in 1 "get neighbors with planetariums" and visit them.......asap control tower and runway hence i was turning fights away.
Now in the process of looking for the unique ones. # Planetariums etc
Take a look to this guides
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

Guys, I suggest we use this sheet as an easy way to keep track of who has these available.
I will edit the 1st post.
Sent FR from "Pikipi2S". Thank you so much!

Top Bottom