Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update for Windows platform users

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I hope I can help you, if you can message me your issues on messenger :)
Problems are same as mine - people cannot see us at current game state as there is some old game status saved on server - at the same time no one can visit us or see our launches. We both had problems with game reseted at one timepoint and returned few months back. At the same time we lost all friends we connect with from the xmass update until game reset time and unable to reconnect. Most of lost items were never returned by GI. So yes it's all messed up. We found a way around to see players affected by the same bug and join launches, but thats basically all we managed.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Problems are same as mine - people cannot see us at current game state as there is some old game status saved on server - at the same time no one can visit us or see our launches. We both had problems with game reseted at one timepoint and returned few months back. At the same time we lost all friends we connect with from the xmass update until game reset time and unable to reconnect. Most of lost items were never returned by GI. So yes it's all messed up. We found a way around to see players affected by the same bug and join launches, but thats basically all we managed.
This bug will get fixed in the coming update and after update you can add lost Neighbors again.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
This bug will get fixed in the coming update and after update you can add lost Neighbors again.
I know, I miss your planetariums a lot :) But for 32 QLs I lost I got response that i keep playing and that I'll get them again. I will get them once but it is not fair to be treated like that by GI (I'll not mentioned other things as it will take a lot of time). I'm waiting for the update as I think merging everything would bring game to new level (especially for smaller communities like it was win phone before xmass update) or even both windows aginst android or ios.

D

Deleted member 5399

I believe AJ means all Rankings. Alliance Rankings are common from their start.
Merging Planes and Space Rankings will surely change everything for relatively small communities of PC and WP.
@Bob1977
What I have noticed since the updates began with non-Windows players, is one of my alliance teammates, numbers haven't registered in several weeks. I know he has increased his level from 60-70, but this heel dragging for Windows to get updated, is hurting Alliance numbers.
I wonder if others who have a mixed OS players, are having the same problem.

Top Bottom