Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update changes

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
i created this thread, not for complaining but for what changed, was added.
1. Reserve hanger (lvl 1, 4 wheel block, 4 protective cover, lvl 2,: 4Loader, 4 Safety Cone, 4 Fluorescent Lamp, lvl 3: exit sign, fire extinguisher, .....)
2. Alliances, together with 40 flights, 8 new collections
3. 5 levels up of course with new collections.
4. Green launches give maps
5. New gui
6. ........

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
i read somewhere you need to buy a plane, then the game Asks if you want to put a plane in the hangar....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Gifting tab only available while online
Advantage: you can sent by accident while offline
Disadvantage: you can't collect gifts when you don't have internet or check your giftlist

Gifts only come in after hitting the visiting tab. Then the game picks up gifts from the server

Gifting tab only available while online
Advantage: you can sent by accident while offline
Disadvantage: you can't collect gifts when you don't have internet or check your giftlist

Gifts only come in after hitting the visiting tab. Then the game picks up gifts from the server

I don't like this - not being able to see what's in your gift box without being online.
** I hope ** it's not a precursor to being not able to do anything unless you are online.

However, it does solve that problem about sending bogus gift when you forgot your are not connected to the internet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
A lot of collections now have an "i" (information) icon to show how close you are to completing the collection.

If this was always there I've always missed it. :banghead: I just discovered it in this update and I like it. :D

Top Bottom