Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update bug - Neighbour Visiting

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
We just miss out on our daily visits so annoying(n)(n)(n)
I think this update is going to be a disaster to us already road problems with Android
literally on the road to no where :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 🚗🚕🚙

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm NOT going to update my games, if this bug isn't fixed. I'm going a little getting fed up with those uncontrolled updates GI roles out lately.
I play AC since the beginning and now after so many years we're getting cars driving around!! :X3::banghead:

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It’s fine - it just takes 10-20 minutes for an updated game to sync with the server.
I.e. your neighbours can’t visit you instantly.

You can’t visit anyone until you update.

I updated my support game over 4 hours ago. It still reports not updated when I try to visit from my main game. What gives?
go to your support, leave it open for a while, play it a bit. lately it takes more time to sync with server. that's why there are so many games showing zzz when they're not.
in despair, delete support from main and main from support and resend invites. during the zoo event that was the only way i found to force updating to server on some of my games

go to your support, leave it open for a while, play it a bit. lately it takes more time to sync with server. that's why there are so many games showing zzz when they're not.
in despair, delete support from main and main from support and resend invites. during the zoo event that was the only way i found to force updating to server on some of my games
My support has been active for the whole time. Now up to 7 hours and it still shows not updated. I have restarted it several times, visited Madelen several time and nothing works.

Top Bottom