Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

UPDATE Age of Ash available

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I have not been using bonus items like golden dice or spy glass. Do these increase the chance of event item drops in event flights (i.e. Mt Fuji etc)? From wiki, seems like it is only bowl of riches that gives a higher chance for event item drops.

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
No game on mine. I can do everything as normal - even visit my neighbors - no error that I am not updated. No downloads available. I have closed and reopened my game many times this afternoon.

No game on mine. I can do everything as normal - even visit my neighbors - no error that I am not updated. No downloads available. I have closed and reopened my game many times this afternoon.
Unsure if notifies. Checked the store manually?

Below is link to guide on doing so:
Thread 'How To Download The Airport City Game Release Updates From The Microsoft Apps Store For Windows When Available (v8.18.31)' https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...re-for-windows-when-available-v8-18-31.29777/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Awesome_Guy71
How do I know if my version is the latest (8.17.9) download on my PC and started playing 6 weeks ago. I played the last event but so far 'Age of Ash' is unavailable for me. I cannot find how to update to a later version?

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
My game has all small pop up windows and small icons around the screen. The game screen is normal. How do I get all the parts to be normal size again?

Top Bottom