Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
This is interesting. First the forced update and now I see an app update in the App Store.
You’re right, I’m struggling with the freaking zoo almost zero drops I wonder how can I get the collection 5 times urrrg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
I need neighbours with Lvl3 Zoos. If you have those, please add me. I have 3 lvl3 Zoos and 5 lvl1.

game code is in the signature

I have only 1 zoo lv3 because of heli flights and frog extinction. Got Aquarium, Aviary and Greenhouse too.
Code: 04sx5gy2

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
My scoring in the competition stopped the whole day. Is it only me or or others are experiencing this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
I can’t get enough frogs for the collection. what do you guys do? Golden dice?

I were the same until this morning, I fired up almost 16 bonuses and finally reach a lv3-zoo at the end of those bonuses including spy glass, dice, golden dice, sky captain, secret basement

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I were the same until this morning, I fired up almost 16 bonuses and finally reach a lv3-zoo at the end of those bonuses including spy glass, dice, golden dice, sky captain, secret basement
That’s alot of bonus! I’m not that rich 😁

Top Bottom