Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I got 7th, but I had to be offline nearly all weekend. :cry: Ah well, here is to next event. Now, which of the event buildings to keep, which to file away...

Overall though I thought the event was fun and the buildings really cute.

👧⛽
N

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
is it me or the premium pass is less and less generous ?
more s1 planes, less of the others. plenty buildings that end in the warehouse
No the premium pass pays for itself in terms of the pax buildings it provides, the mystery super buildings, and the bonuses. The random plane is exactly that...random. It's a great opportunity to get an S2 or an S3 jet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
No the premium pass pays for itself in terms of the pax buildings it provides, the mystery super buildings, and the bonuses. The random plane is exactly that...random. It's a great opportunity to get an S2 or an S3 jet.

Mysterious plane is only temptation with me, I got a Jumbo S3 and a Condor S2 for the first time Premium pass is presented. After that, Raven S1 and Giant S1... still tempted, lol

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Mysterious plane is only temptation with me, I got a Jumbo S3 and a Condor S2 for the first time Premium pass is presented. After that, Raven S1 and Giant S1... still tempted, lol
Understandable. The issue is that depending on the event, lv 19 may not always be attainable, so pick your battles wisely

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I don't think so. GI stated, that they will add new destinations. Helis were just for event. When you clicked on Event flights tab, there were only heli destinations.
I didnt think about that. But now I wonder what the motive was. That collection will give us a way to constantly fly for tropical planes, which is basically an S1 with vibrant colors. People wont buy S1s anymore, which means less money for G! Im surprised they would make such a generous move

Tropical planes, while flying for those tropical planes has anyone ever wondered why?

My take: spend as much fuel as possible so that at the end you start spending your real money in an effort to get that plane...

Judging from the complains I summarise most people tend to want it all at once hence the disappointment if some of the goals not reliant on money aren't achieved. Next event, try to play the game as organic as possible if things don't materialise fret not it is but a game after all...

Last edited:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I didnt think about that. But now I wonder what the motive was. That collection will give us a way to constantly fly for tropical planes, which is basically an S1 with vibrant colors. People wont buy S1s anymore, which means less money for G! Im surprised they would make such a generous move
I wonder what is the revenue from S1 planes. I understand if some newer players buy them at the beginning of their game when they finally get some gold tokens, but more experienced players will wait and grab S2 or just fly maps for S3. So from this point of view it seems OK to offer this kind of plane. And let´s be honest, you have to fly a LOT to get that plane. At the end you might get something funny like I did (Owl).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Tropical planes, while flying for those tropical planes has anyone ever wondered why?

My take: spend as much fuel as possible so that at the end you start spending your real money in an effort to get that plane...

Judging from the complains I summarise most people tend to want it all at once hence the disappointment if some of the goals not reliant on money aren't achieved. Next event, try to play the game as organic as possible if things don't materialise fret not it is but a game after all...
I think it's better if you treat the tropical plane as an acquisition done on the side. For those flying for S3s, none of the other types of planes matter...unless G! start enhancing planes in other ways besides faster speeds

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I wonder what is the revenue from S1 planes. I understand if some newer players buy them at the beginning of their game when they finally get some gold tokens, but more experienced players will wait and grab S2 or just fly maps for S3. So from this point of view it seems OK to offer this kind of plane. And let´s be honest, you have to fly a LOT to get that plane. At the end you might get something funny like I did (Owl).
Just touched on that in my response to @Teboho. If youre flying alliance maps, none of these other planes really matter

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I got 7th, but I had to be offline nearly all weekend. :cry: Ah well, here is to next event. Now, which of the event buildings to keep, which to file away...

Overall though I thought the event was fun and the buildings really cute.

👧⛽
N

The Zoos are too big (3x3) for their income.
Therefore, it should be removed first.

Device
  1. Android
On a per hour rate, their income is actually very good. However, I agree that space is far more valuable, and there are a handful of better coin buildings that use up less space.

This is true, but I wish it weren't. The game should have been tuned from the beginning to allow a variety of optimal compositions. New buildings should be interchangeable in value with existing buildings. I wish we could plan our cities based on a combination of strategy and personal aesthetics.

Also, are we sure that the tropical plane destinations are permanent additions? Considering recent issues, this could just be a good bug.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
When other Events are on and have special destinations to fly, those have normally a different background color (blue, green, yellow, etc.). But this time those were white as the normal regular destinations, so I was already thinking before the end of the event that we had a small chance that they will stay as permanent new ones.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is true, but I wish it weren't. The game should have been tuned from the beginning to allow a variety of optimal compositions. New buildings should be interchangeable in value with existing buildings. I wish we could plan our cities based on a combination of strategy and personal aesthetics.

Also, are we sure that the tropical plane destinations are permanent additions? Considering recent issues, this could just be a good bug.
Possible, but also remember they werent a part of the event destination. Also, they have popped up in even the weather station flights. Who knows at this point...just take advantage while you can

Top Bottom