Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I'm glad this event is over. Way too time consumimg, and I hate helis all over again (but not more than the 5 solo Goliath Frogs I got...5....cinco....did I forget to say 5?). I need a week of regular flying to recover 😴
I couldn’t get more than 3😕 this is ridiculous bc I didn’t pay! I’m tired

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Yeah, this event was tough, especially the frogs. With this event layout I will probably not take part in the next one. I am used to micromanage the helicopter items but it seems far better to make a run with Goldfinch and SC bonus at the weekend after filling up the warehouse. In combination with Golden Subscription every flight to Mont Blanc earns me 22.5k coins (Red Goldfinch). ATM I can't see a better and faster way to earn coins...

Tatyana

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041hxp5nx
Username
Oraz
я все же
смогла собрать эту коллекцию ...

Attachments

• 10102.jpg
    10102.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 175

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I couldn’t get more than 3😕 this is ridiculous bc I didn’t pay! I’m tired
The premium pass was the main reason it was all worth it...and the aviaries. Got some good bonuses and good pax buildings because of it. I was just short of lv 19, and I only got that far because I spent most days last week using weather vanes and sky captains....and constantly constructing heli parts. If my work week wasnt slow, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere this close. I posted before that events should be doable by the average player who has a life outside of the game (family, business, etc.) and they are still off the mark with the difficulty level

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
The premium pass was the main reason it was all worth it...and the aviaries. Got some good bonuses and good pax buildings because of it. I was just short of lv 19, and I only got that far because I spent most days last week using weather vanes and sky captains....and constantly constructing heli parts. If my work week wasnt slow, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere this close. I posted before that events should be doable by the average player who has a life outside of the game (family, business, etc.) and they are still off the mark with the difficulty level
This one was far better than last one. Sure, you needed a lot of time to spend with the game, which I decided not to do, so I stuck somewhere in 15th-16th level - not sure which one.
One thing I cannot understand is how some players were able to pull off so many points. Winner in my group had over 50.000 points :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This one was far better than last one. Sure, you needed a lot of time to spend with the game, which I decided not to do, so I stuck somewhere in 15th-16th level - not sure which one.
One thing I cannot understand is how some players were able to pull off so many points. Winner in my group had over 50.000 points :)
Yes not sure myself. I was leading in my group up to Saturday, but seeing as I have a life outside the game, I couldn't attend to the game as much for the last two days of the event. In that time, I fell to 3rd place, and the person who got 1st ended up with 7k more points than myself (he ended with 25k). My group was light compared to most others, such as the 50k you stated. I think the main reason so many points can be accumulated is the guest planes. I think there is a way to automatically collect guest planes, but not sure the details of it.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Yes not sure myself. I was leading in my group up to Saturday, but seeing as I have a life outside the game, I couldn't attend to the game as much for the last two days of the event. In that time, I fell to 3rd place, and the person who got 1st ended up with 7k more points than myself (he ended with 25k). My group was light compared to most others, such as the 50k you stated. I think the main reason so many points can be accumulated is the guest planes. I think there is a way to automatically collect guest planes, but not sure the details of it.
I can imagine it on Windows with some sort of program, but you can still land "only" 10.000 planes in a week :)
After my post I saw that Husam won his league with apx. 50.000 points too. As he stated, he was playing the game for 10 hours every day, so...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I'm glad this event is over. Way too time consumimg, and I hate helis all over again (but not more than the 5 solo Goliath Frogs I got...5....cinco....did I forget to say 5?). I need a week of regular flying to recover 😴
I only aimed for the 20 gold coins in the competition and got it, the rest of the rewards are just there for the picking without those insane purchases. Adding about one or two land expansions a month is not bad. It is really a long patient game and not keen on pulling out my wallet purchase greenies. Stuckedat level 80 (max) and aiming for condor purchases (maybe in a few months) for my next levels of strategy.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I can imagine it on Windows with some sort of program, but you can still land "only" 10.000 planes in a week :)
After my post I saw that Husam won his league with apx. 50.000 points too. As he stated, he was playing the game for 10 hours every day, so...
I might be wrong but the plane pops up for landing every 30 secs (2 guest planes per minute), so that gives you more than 20,000 (24x60x7x2) theoretical max. Of course, there are other ways to earn points like event rewards, landing your own planes and helis but you will need a lot of resources on fuels, catalysts, and other speed-up bonuses. It is a doable but you will have to splurge tons of money to do this and glue yourself to the even more than half a day. I earned my 20 gold through a series of strategies - landing planes as soon as it pops up, get the helis to work for Jasper and Serengeti flights, and optimize owl, falcon, and giants flights. Did not even bother to build those required buildings to pop up points at a measly one or two points per hour. I hit 22,000 and was ahead from second place by 3,500 points. Lucky for me I am not bunched in the elite groups like Husam's. And this event really drains your fuel supplies that it almost emptied my warehouse fuel inventories.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I might be wrong but the plane pops up for landing every 30 secs (2 guest planes per minute), so that gives you more than 20,000 (24x60x7x2) theoretical max. Of course, there are other ways to earn points like event rewards, landing your own planes and helis but you will need a lot of resources on fuels, catalysts, and other speed-up bonuses. It is a doable but you will have to splurge tons of money to do this and glue yourself to the even more than half a day. I earned my 20 gold through a series of strategies - landing planes as soon as it pops up, get the helis to work for Jasper and Serengeti flights, and optimize owl, falcon, and giants flights. Did not even bother to build those required buildings to pop up points at a measly one or two points per hour. I hit 22,000 and was ahead from second place by 3,500 points. Lucky for me I am not bunched in the elite groups like Husam's. And this event really drains your fuel supplies that it almost emptied my warehouse fuel inventories.
My bad then. I thought it is 1 plane per minute. Never counted :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That is exactly what I mean by time consuming. G! need to learn who their demographics are, and cater the events to said demographic. Kids have school, and adults have work (8 hours). Combine that with the additional time for commute and family time (at least an additional 5 hours) and sleep (lets say 6 to be on the lighter side)...it doesnt leave a lot of time for just one game. What about players who don't have mobile access and can only access their game twice a day for 30 mins? They need to continue to find the right balance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
Oh man, in my league, I got 20k and ended at 10th or else got 5 bucks and 2/3 chests (not really remember) and I had to spent 2 days attached to my phone :(

Top Bottom