Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Unable to purchase premium pass

Managed to get to level 20 so I thought i'd treat myself to the premium pass - however it's not showing up! Anyone else got the same issue?
Screenshot_20210127-115958_Airport City.jpg

Yes. Not that I’d buy it. That’s the speed up screen. You can’t buy 1 level as you are already at 20. Go into the progress bar and you can buy it there on the left.

That was from the progress bar, underneath 'Premium Pass' I clicked the 'Buy' icon. - Seems to take it to the 'Speed up your progress' popup.

Can't even give GI Money now! :ROFLMAO:

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
Hey good news,
I told my friend to restart his device. And now he is able to purchase the premium class.
You too try @Dave
Maybe it may work for you too

He is on android!

I was confused between his device
Android or ios
But, he has a phone.
I remembered!

Nope, did not work. Your friend must have been lucky.
Oooo......
Bad luck.
Wish u a better next time!

Are there any..any..any other problems with your device!

Really! That’s a major bloop! Mine too on iOS.
Yup! All those people reaching level 20 wanting to treat themselves! GI will be losing out on quite a few sales if they don't get this sorted before the event ends! Tried sending a message to them, probably won't get it till tomorrow!

Top Bottom