Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Turion1973 Alliance

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have started a new alliance and my first alliance to start. I have 3 slots open, this is going to be a first come first get slot type invite. The name of the alliance is Turion1973. I will update open slots left until all are full.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
have applied USMC retired
Welcome to the Alliance, I accepted your request. It's awesome to have a fellow veteran on board. I'm working on trading up one of my smaller planes to a Falcon this week so I can pick up my passenger carrying rate to help boost the alliance. I have been stockpiling extra fuel for about 4 weeks now to help speed up the flights.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
should have better week now that the Alien gig is over, flew a ton of jets :cigar:
I know what you mean I gave up on the alien event. I was falling behind on launch items so I shifted my priority to launches. To be honest I have only managed to finish one event the whole two years I've played and it was the independence day event.

Top Bottom