Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 2nd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2a8q9l
Username
bob
hi i need: guest book,
copy machine and projector to complete terminal level 3
also need:
4 x do not disturb sign
3 x bath towel
2 x disposable shampoo
3 x all inclusive bracelet

can gift
silver crescent, fuel, bath towel, bench, computer, pearl earings, cockpit glass , welder, great shots, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers, transmitter, assembly robot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Normal thanks to everyone for the gifts. I Dont need anymore silver crescents thanks. Duty free items are appreciated.
Has anyone had problems completing the CARNIVAL MAGIC mission? Im still trying to complete it and sending 20+ planes a day!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Normal thanks to everyone for the gifts. I Dont need anymore silver crescents thanks. Duty free items are appreciated.
Has anyone had problems completing the CARNIVAL MAGIC mission? Im still trying to complete it and sending 20+ planes a day!
Rob W, i have 3 stars to sao paulo, 2.5 stars to buenos aires and zero drops.... yes it is difficult

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
In a clear sunny day a group of Easter Bunnies were relaxing in the field after a hard season of travelling the world delivering eggs. The ground started to tremble the bunnies looked around wondering what was causing this disturbance when they saw an army of farmers with glimmering Silver Crescents from the tdv workshops on the crest of the hill reaping the fields of clover. The bunnies ears upright tails shaking in bewilderment of what is to come.
Thanks for all the gifts Giftmaster(y)
oooooo nice one :ROFLMAO:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

I have been trying to complete it for the last 3 weeks. I am still lacking the Brazilian drum. Been sending flights to Sao Paulo, Lima and Buenos Aires but I've put it aside because I am not getting drops. I thought I might as well send flights to other destinations.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Organic menu collection:

So far I have...
2 dairy products
1 fresh vegetables
0 nuts
0 live fish
4 exotic fruits

So no completed set yet. Less than 9 days to go. I have 6 stingy farmer's markets so good luck to anyone who wants to visit!:confused:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sending out silver crescents as of this moment. Will give priorities to my neighbors who have less than 4 farmer's markets.;)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody. I need some items to upgrade my control tower and my duty free(Signature updated). Godd day to all :) Market score: 1-0-4-5-0

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Good afternoon,
A lots of sun outside, but it is still very cold
I have sent my gifts this morning
Red Fox One : I will send you silver cresents tomorrow.
Aero : enjoy your last "internet-day" and see/ hear you back in May.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

tdv Can you help me with crescents for my game on vayka1, i need 35 leaves to finish the mission.

My other game noya12, needs no longer any crescents, 4 farmermarkets, but only 2 build, because of not enough space!!!!!!!
Thankx you all for helping me.
Updated sig for noya12

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I actually have my limit of gifting now.
Anyone with 2 games let me now which one you want me to gift to, because this will allow me to spread the love more.
Thanks for all gifts.

air canillas nav mod
melony osc beacon
diwata catering
olly 333 jet engine
snowy70 spare wire
pienicki landing lamp
Sorumbas cash counter
sgabor cresent
vayka1 DND sign
karen cresent
Kei K1 cresent K2 cresent
Hotdog I am not sure what got sent lost tarck while making post
mandeer catering
Joe catering
mdepatty cash counter
flip123 spare wire
Dulcesakura cognac

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
I guess i am the most unlucky guy here , 3 days of visiting neighbours and not a single drop !! :( :( only my market gave me a few live fish and dairy products !! I dont think ill finish this mission !! :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Sending out silver crescents as of this moment. Will give priorities to my neighbors who have less than 4 farmer's markets.;)
R u guys spending real money on this game because it confuses me as to why people are only just starting the game n yet can be at level 40 in no time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[qute="airport rob, post: 40296, member: 1945"]hi i need: guest book,
copy machine and projector to complete terminal level 3
also need:
4 x do not disturb sign
3 x bath towel
2 x disposable shampoo
3 x all inclusive bracelet

can gift
silver crescent, fuel, bath towel, bench, computer, pearl earings, cockpit glass , welder, great shots, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers, transmitter, assembly robot[/quote]
Hi If u add me I can help you out if u can help me out with silver crescents thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
antony1406, i had 3 neighbordrops in the last 3 days (today non, max visit)
I am almost afraid to tell my score.... 1-3-5-3-3

btw, do you have your leafs?
Wow wow wow...you are about to finish !! Good luck...definetly i am gonna steal your market :p and no , i have a few more leaves to go...ill be done with leaves withing tomorrow if i get about 10-15 crescents..!! Hoping for the best !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom