Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 2nd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
thanks to tdv,for the lots of fuels..
please some one tell me what are all the items need for terminal 5 and flight catering facility?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
karthi - items for the fuel station cannot be gifted you are going to have o fly to the destinations.... so you can take it off your wanted list...

I will send you the ergo chair...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Afternoon to you all.
Don't need Silver Crescents for both game (Hotdog and Hotdog1) anymore.
So far both of my farms gaves me zero
Anyway, Is there any kind person who could give me 2xErgonomic Chairs + 1x Hull Parts for Hotdog. Could really appreciated:p

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
Thanks for all the gifts. My score for the Markets is 5-0-0-1-0 after 3 days. Not any item from the neighbours, so it is terrible and hard to get :mad:
I need no crescents anymore.
Thanks to flip123 and tdv for the list crescents so I can easily see who needs crescents. I'll send my gifts in a few hours.

Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
morning guys
thanks to all for your gifts.
markets drop rate is terrible, but my botanical garden is amazing, 4 butterfly in one day :D
my score on phantom 2-1-1-1-1, yep i completed my first bag of healty food, 3 to go.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I've sent out all the Silver Crescents today. Thanks to all who have sent Silver Crescents to me! (y) Still need them to build more FMs. I've seen someone who has 7 FMs, isn't the max number of each buildings is 6?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the silver crescents. I have 5 farmer's markets now. No need for crescents anymore. However, not a lot of drops from farmer's markets, whether mine or neighbors'. Sigh..........................:(

I will still be sending silver crescents. I have a couple of neighbors with 8 farmer's markets each. I also thought 6 is the max for each building. I wish I can click on them all. Arggghh!:confused:

I get the feeling that most of the forum members are already complete on farmer's markets and probably also the leaves. It's just the organic part that is holding us back! Maybe it is time we update all our signatures and username needed items. I will be removing silver crescents from my needed items now. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
In a clear sunny day a group of Easter Bunnies were relaxing in the field after a hard season of travelling the world delivering eggs. The ground started to tremble the bunnies looked around wondering what was causing this disturbance when they saw an army of farmers with glimmering Silver Crescents from the tdv workshops on the crest of the hill reaping the fields of clover. The bunnies ears upright tails shaking in bewilderment of what is to come.
Thanks for all the gifts Giftmaster(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks for all the silver crescents. I have 5 farmer's markets now. No need for crescents anymore. However, not a lot of drops from farmer's markets, whether mine or neighbors'. Sigh..........................:(

I will still be sending silver crescents. I have a couple of neighbors with 8 farmer's markets each. I also thought 6 is the max for each building. I wish I can click on them all. Arggghh!:confused:

I get the feeling that most of the forum members are already complete on farmer's markets and probably also the leaves. It's just the organic part that is holding us back! Maybe it is time we update all our signatures and username needed items. I will be removing silver crescents from my needed items now. :)
Hi diwata,i would not say most are finished with the egg part. There are still 25 menbers/games on the list. when I look at the game names, I think even more people need then. Lets not forget them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom