Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 2nd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123. I am going to try your method of waiting awhile after the coin shows. I been clicking almost immediately after the coin and I gotten only one drop from my 5 markets so far today.
snowy70, it is not a method, i just noticed. it happens accedently. yesterday evening after I brought my son to bed, i came down, saw the coins, clicked, 2 the same drops. i don't know how long the coins where there.
I never got anything when clicking directly....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
snowy70, it is not a method, i just noticed. it happens accedently. yesterday evening after I brought my son to bed, i came down, saw the coins, clicked, 2 the same drops. i don't know how long the coins where there.
I never got anything when clicking directly....

I've been trying to understand your posts.

Do you click on the coins at one of your farmer's markets, then wait 10-20 minutes and click another farmer's market? I'm also trying to understand what you mean by 'I never got anything when clicking directly.' Is there a way of clicking indirectly? Confused!:confused:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oke, how can I explain...
When the coins pop up after an hour and I click immediately, I haven't got a drop at all.
When the coins pop up and I am busy and go 5/10/20 minutes later into the game I sometimes get drops (once or twice a day)... As it happens accidentally I can't tell you after how many minutes the drop is. I always click all markets in one go.

Btw syapik, you have more drops than I have.... I only have 17 but better distributed over the products (1-3-5-3-5)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
ri
I am not aware that there are players who just started out and suddenly became level 40. It took me 3 months of continuous (and I emphasize continuous) daily playing to get to level 40. Many, many hours I couldn't even count as I play even when watching tv, surfing the internet.

W, playing to me means landing guest planes, gifting, visiting and monitoring my stocks. In between I collect passengers and send out flights.

When working, I make it a point to at least collect passengers and if my fuel fills up my storage, I speed up my longest/latest flight just so the counter would start dripping fuel all over again even when I am working. I don't even consider collecting passengers and speeding up flights as playing as I drop my device after doing those. You need to have a strategy to level up faster. The experts here have more sophisticated strategies. Even if you have the greenies, you still have to send countless flights to gain the XP needed to level up and get the stars. Greens are only helpful in buying land and items, not XP and stars as far as I know.
ok.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Ive finished my easter egg collection now so thanks to those guys who helped by sending crescents. Much appreciated. Built my first farmers market. So far dropping nothing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
antony1406, i had 3 neighbordrops in the last 3 days (today non, max visit)
I am almost afraid to tell my score.... 1-3-5-3-3

btw, do you have your leafs?

What is your secret. I had play 3 days and the drop rate is 10011 for hotdog and 01001 for hotdog1. Well anyway, going to try your method and see what happen, Finger cross

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Oke, how can I explain...
When the coins pop up after an hour and I click immediately, I haven't got a drop at all.
When the coins pop up and I am busy and go 5/10/20 minutes later into the game I sometimes get drops (once or twice a day)... As it happens accidentally I can't tell you after how many minutes the drop is. I always click all markets in one go.

Btw syapik, you have more drops than I have.... I only have 17 but better distributed over the products (1-3-5-3-5)

Thanks! I understand it much better.:)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ive finished my easter egg collection now so thanks to those guys who helped by sending crescents. Much appreciated. Built my first farmers market. So far dropping nothing.

You've finished 4 Easter eggs collections? Just want to make sure that you didn't just finish one set. If you're done with all 4, then I won't be sending you crescents anymore.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Sorry diwata. I guess I dnt play the game all the time. Sure everyone world's hard to get their airport going. So sorry for any offence caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom