Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 29th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I see that someone of the friends they are having problems to receive gifts. These are those that I sent today, I hope that you receive them.
O. beacon to Long.
Passengers to Maqu86.
Nav. module to cap'n5.
Whisky to farizzha and Hotdog.
Laser cutter to tdv tdvcrapple.
Powerful radio tr. to Mali.
Grinding to baseballbro.
Make up to InCoNvEnIeNtE.
Spare wire to olly 333.
Archive box to@ ck-airport.
Catering to Phantom, I Fly 2, mooers and 86Stalker.
Gyroscope to BrakeTown.
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711.
Cooling chamber to Stabekk.
Fuel hose to Shinobi273.

I see that someone of the friends they are having problems to receive gifts. These are those that I sent today, I hope that you receive them.
O. beacon to Long.

air canillas: thanks for sending me the gift, just so you know that I haven't received anything from you today, just like yesterday, did you receive the Gyroscope I sent you yesterday (about 20 hours ago)?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv Thank you so much for the beacons and flight catering. I sent TDVCrApple a video wall from I Fly (IPad). I don't have any of the items you need from my I Fly 2 (Android) gift list. If I can send you anything that is on my gift list, please let me know. I ALWAYS have a gift reserved for you!!!!!

I Fly 2

Thanks for the gifts you sent! Again, only very few gifts came through during last 24 hours. If I don't tag you below and you sent me a gift in the last 24 hours, that means I didn't receive your gift. Not sure how long this gift problem will last :(.

tdv: sent you Amperemeter to your iPhone account.
pienicki: thanks for the Deicer, I am holding off sending you gift per your message today.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering and Deicer, sent you Passengers.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel altought I don't need Fuel, sent you Channel Bar.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Goal Posts.
Event Horizon, thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Chocolate Candies.
lkoo: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Landing Lamp.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Cooling Chamber.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Gyroscope.
air canillas: didn't receive the Oscillating Beacon you said you sent, sent you Gyroscope.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv Thank you so much for the beacons and flight catering. I sent TDVCrApple a video wall from I Fly (IPad). I don't have any of the items you need from my I Fly 2 (Android) gift list. If I can send you anything that is on my gift list, please let me know. I ALWAYS have a gift reserved for you!!!!!

I Fly 2
Thanks Pal (y) - I will expand the list to include more items....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
air canillas: thanks for sending me the gift, just so you know that I haven't received anything from you today, just like yesterday, did you receive the Gyroscope I sent you yesterday (about 20 hours ago)?
I think that I received it, but I do not remember(remind) it exactly. The problem is that in addition in the last list of gifts that I have received there are two usernames and in my list of neighbors I only had 2.
Did not receive it yet. But i sent you gyroscope for testing. If you will get it click return...
Let me know
I've received it. My list resets in 10 hours and then I'll click return. This night, when I send my gifts, I will ask to confirm to me the receipt. I expect not to have a sending glitch.
Both you appear in my list of sent gifts, I can't understand it.:(

SC20130130-131609.jpgSC20130130-131556.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Long, did not receive anything from you and, i guess, from other players.
Instead of 20+ gifts I am down to 8-10... And I am sure people continue to send...

GI has overdone themselves this time with gifting.
What the point do sending if half of the time it is going nowhere

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
I sent an invite from both my I Fly and I Fly 2 account. They will both have my Boeing 777 logo, but I Fly may have username as it's an IPad. I will send you flight catering from I Fly 2 and Fuel hose from I Fly when my gifts reset in about six hours.
I Fly 2
Thanks - got both accounts added as friends now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom