Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 29th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Hello neighbors, if anyone needs to launch a space craft and needs the first place, I have one going and I am out of points. Still need 1000+ to finish. Only have an hour left

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I know I have oft-been told I am a Cooling Chamber short of a Flight Catering Cacility but now it would I appear that it's just a figure of speech. If anyone has one they could send my way 'twill be much appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
I know I have oft-been told I am a Cooling Chamber short of a Flight Catering Cacility but now it would I appear that it's just a figure of speech. If anyone has one they could send my way 'twill be much appreciated.

Please add me and send smoke detector, I'll send spare wire. Friendcode: av3rho8

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for the gifts.

syapik I was trying to send you a gift this morning and while I was looking for the fuel additive, I recalled you needed an Amperemeter, well, that big about face, screwed everything up and I sent something that was neither of the items I wanted to send. I have no idea what I sent, but it was toward the upper end of my gift list. I will do better tonight when my gifts reset. Sorry.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Thank you everyone for the gifts.

syapik I was trying to send you a gift this morning and while I was looking for the fuel additive, I recalled you needed an Amperemeter, well, that big about face, screwed everything up and I sent something that was neither of the items I wanted to send. I have no idea what I sent, but it was toward the upper end of my gift list. I will do better tonight when my gifts reset. Sorry.
I Fly 2

Add me (av3rho8) and I'll send catering. I need DND sign and hull parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom