Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 12th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! My 20 gifts justs just went out. There were few of you I cannot return gift today, will return to you tomorrow.

There were still quite some of you sent me Pruning Shears, I have tagged each of you below since you didn't read my post in the last two days. I no longer need Pruning Shears since about 2 days ago, got all the flowers. Still have more than 50 Pruning Shears in my warehouse and the number continues raising. Don't want you waste your limited gift resource.

tdv: sent Jet Engine to your TDVCrApple2 accont.
Sophie: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Event Horizon: thanks for the Fuel Hoses, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Pruning Shears and Fuel Hose, sent you Pruning Shears.
Som: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering and Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Hose.
Kei: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
gcjr: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Pruning Shears and Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
hungyauming: thanks for Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Flight Catering.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Flight Catering and Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Flight Catering.
summerxcape: thanks for the Gyroscope, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, I don't see a post from you since Jan 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
jackjackeli: thanks for hte Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
valestij: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since 2 days ago, sent you Pruning Shears.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
did anyone managed to complete "on the wings of love" quest ?? what prize you get and what happens with the 5 destinations ??

EDIT! nevermind i found the guide

in case anyone else is looking for this info... it is called "Garden of Love" and drops 90 coins every 4hrs... I completed it on one of my support games - All the new destinations are removed.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Finally i updated my game to the new mission. So will need all your help with 'Pruning shears' :rolleyes:

tdv Sophie Event Horizon and all my loyal neighbours, please do help me out with shears ;)

Still exploring the mission and yes setting my friend list in order.

Here is what i sent today:
10x Passenger to tdv (crapple2)
Additional radar to kitkitkit
Bench to Rob W
Flight catering to mandeer Rabblerouser
Fuel hose to air canillas flip123
Landing lamp to Minissa
Laser level to syapik
Navigation module to pienicki
Pruning shears to Stabekk bibigarf zenmie hungyauming Bali Hi CK-Airport I Fly 2
Spare propeller to retkot yabuki77 @L.E.X

PS: I have 9 more days to complete this mission. So i think i can do this. But can never say with the kind of work i am having at my workplace :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Since tdv has been hit with the gifting bug and I'm normally hit with it right after or before I would like to see if anyone of you can confirm the gifts I sent out from Sophie2
Mariadejesus - Laser Cutter
Phantom (Ph2) - Insulation
tdv (TDVcrApple2), hungyauming - Paint
air canillas, t1878 (both Mr. and Mrs), cap'n5, FancyFlight, One Bad Day, Nina - Fuel
Stabekk, zenmie - Altimiter
Rob W - Dispatcher Console
bibigarf - Passenger Seat
I Fly 2 - Fuel Hose
One Bad Day (flyerduck) - ergo chair
Maqu86 - Tire
pienicki and InCoNvEnIeNtE - Spare Wire

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi everyone
I sent my gifts earlier today. I have updated my signature.
I need now items for my repair base, maybe you can help me with: tv screens, grinding machines, air vent filters and control units? Thanks at advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Since tdv has been hit with the gifting bug and I'm normally hit with it right after or before I would like to see if anyone of you can confirm the gifts I sent out from Sophie2
Mariadejesus - Laser Cutter
Phantom (Ph2) - Insulation
tdv (TDVcrApple2), hungyauming - Paint
air canillas, t1878 (both Mr. and Mrs), cap'n5, FancyFlight, One Bad Day, Nina - Fuel
Stabekk, zenmie - Altimiter
Rob W - Dispatcher Console
bibigarf - Passenger Seat
I Fly 2 - Fuel Hose
One Bad Day (flyerduck) - ergo chair
Maqu86 - Tire
pienicki and InCoNvEnIeNtE - Spare Wire

Flyerduck received the Ergo Chair, thank you so much!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Sophie My new neighbor request finally went through (no "invalid promo code" this time)
Please accept.

This same thing happened last night with Aero He accepted me as a new neighbor, but then he never appered in my Neighbors List. He had to delete me, enter my friend code, and that finally worked.

I am still trying to work this out with Deidei-1jl219 bew0072
and trying to add Bali Hi

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
olly 333, I've sent you a friend request, you've disappear from my list. Sky Ranger, still I've got invalid code from you and I can't see your request. o_O
air canillas Yep. You are longer in my "Waiting" folder and I am still getting "invalid promo code" on this end, too

By the way, tdv I am still trying to reconnect with your Crapple2 but am getting "promo-code not valid" :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey,

Have you tried sending your delta and jumbo planes to the romantic destinations? There is one for each plane and the drop rate for bears is higher than with the lower level planes.

Hi to all,i need witu urgence perfume,makeup for duty free, tdv @Sophieand crazy Event Horizon if can help I be glad.
I dont have luck with the collections of the bears I only have 3 different:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom