Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 12th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game nameItems
RequiredItems
You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all (or g'day if you you have been up most part of the day, and g'night if you are just of to bed) :p

Don't think my gifts are going out of TDV4 :mad::mad: - can you confirm if you have received the items below?

Sophie - thanks for the Computer...

Following being sent out (will update and tag as I go along)

Aero - Fule20

Pruning Shears to:
jackjackeli
nsari (Sari & Sari2)

I don't think the GIS servers are working properly - sent the invite no confirmation yet!!!

syapik - sent you an invite from TDV4
Ana Cristina Eusebio - sent you an invite from TDV4

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Having finally updated and joined the WoL mission I shall therefore join the begging for shears. I shall also use a secret weapon which I doubt anyone else has thought of and ask tdv for some help...

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've got the last orchid, so I don't need more shears, thanks to all for your help. I'm still trying the Violette's task, I'm stuck with the podometer.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
when I get a gift or friend request on Android, i see a message from Airport city someone sent me a gift or sent a request. I can't see this in the game.
If I go out of the game and go back in again (I don't have to close it completely), they update the friends waiting and give me the gifts in received. The update needs a trigger.....
As I already read some other people experienced problems seeing friend requests......

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi everyone
Thanks to everyone who sent my gifts, especially Event Horizon, now I need no more pruner shears, I have my bouquets! Now still flying for the other Valentine questions, so I can use a lot of fuel!
I can send gifts in a few moments, so I hope I can help you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
To all of you that don't need shears anymore, send them to me...
Dolche vita quest, completed
Valentines bouquet, got 1 tulip and 2 Chrysamthemum
Build "merry-go-round", builded 1.

So i am a little behind.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
tdv or any1 have u noticed the valentines mission has got extra days it was 7 days to go yesterday and then today it was 10, weird!!!!!!!

Thats not weird, thats something i was fighting for!!!! And we got now finally some days extra :)
It took me a lot of emails, but now its done and i can continue relaxing again (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom