Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 10th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Today Jpjpjp2 crashed at startup. The result is I lost the gifts of about 12 hours :-(. Please sent your gift again tomorrow if you want me to hit sent back....

I have updated my signature....

Hello all,
If anyone has any free gifts that are listed in my signature that would be fantastic

Thank you all :)

I still have you waiting in my Neighbours list on Pakman - can you add me your end?

@Pakman - Sent you some Town Hall Level 7 items, if you could hit return that would be great.

Will gift your other accounts when my count resets (y)

No problem - will do.

S

Sabrina

Thank you very much :)

I have updated my signatures below, (Thanks as usual for all your gifts (y))

Have spent some time this evening reviewing my many neighbours signatures and sent out some appropriate gifts to @Sabrina @cmh chick @Dave.

Feel free to tag or PM me if you need anything specific - I have a good selection of gifts on my games.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
I have updated my signatures below, (Thanks as usual for all your gifts (y))

Have spent some time this evening reviewing my many neighbours signatures and sent out some appropriate gifts to @Sabrina @cmh chick @Dave.

Feel free to tag or PM me if you need anything specific - I have a good selection of gifts on my games.
Thank you! Sent Fuel Catalyst. Need shampoo, bracelet, textbook, weather display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom