Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tropical Planes

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
Tropical eagle

Attachments

• 08D50E94-A5CE-477F-AB97-504445C3E188.jpeg
    08D50E94-A5CE-477F-AB97-504445C3E188.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 147

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What do you mean? We need new, different items To repair tropical planes? Can you give an example?
@Taz would do a better job explaining. Apparently he was in need of an item called a hydraulic drive. Not sure if it was a bug or what. It looks vastly different than a hydraulic cylinder. It wouldnt make sense for this new aircraft to have different repair items, as a tropical plane is just a more vibrant colored S1 as far as I know.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Taz would do a better job explaining. Apparently he was in need of an item called a hydraulic drive. Not sure if it was a bug or what. It looks vastly different than a hydraulic cylinder. It wouldnt make sense for this new aircraft to have different repair items, as a tropical plane is just a more vibrant colored S1 as far as I know.
Even if it's broken, it should still show in the warehouse under planes.

Taz424

500+ Star Club
Hello!

Like @Navigata07 said, I have a tropical falcon. Yesterday, he broke. And when I wanted to repair it, I was missing an item. The hydraulic drive. I don't know where this item is coming from. I wasn't able to fix it with video. And I don't think my neighbour have this item in theirs gifts.

But I was able to fix it trought the repair base. My plane was ready to go back to the sky this morning.

122033729_730618597796015_6297377340609925024_n.jpg

Hello!

Like @Navigata07 said, I have a tropical falcon. Yesterday, he broke. And when I wanted to repair it, I was missing an item. The hydraulic drive. I don't know where this item is coming from. I wasn't able to fix it with video. And I don't think my neighbour have this item in theirs gifts.

But I was able to fix it trought the repair base. My plane was ready to go back to the sky this morning.

View attachment 43018
@Taz424 First time I see a game half French half English 😜

Top Bottom