Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Town Hall level 9 Upgrade Bug

I have submitted a report to them. PS, it's easy to say that I am moaning but also understand that I am frustrated by this, it's been going on for some time, and I am not the only one effected by the issue. And once, I tried telling support about the problem and they said to make flights to Cape Town if needed to get the items. I tried that and all got were items for building Laundries and stuff from "A Girl's Best Friend" collection. I am at my witts end. It's NOT want to build Town Hall 9 today but rather to get items so that I can build Town Hall 9 at an appropriate time. That's a reasonable to take given that many of these buildings now require 40 items. I even tried posting on Feedback on a developer's discord about this.

I appreciate that you are trying to help and I'm grateful. I understand why you are frustrated with me.

I have submitted a report to them. PS, it's easy to say that I am moaning but also understand that I am frustrated by this, it's been going on for some time, and I am not the only one effected by the issue. And once, I tried telling support about the problem and they said to make flights to Cape Town if needed to get the items. I tried that and all got were items for building Laundries and stuff from "A Girl's Best Friend" collection. I am at my witts end. It's NOT want to build Town Hall 9 today but rather to get items so that I can build Town Hall 9 at an appropriate time. That's a reasonable to take given that many of these buildings now require 40 items. I even tried posting on Feedback on a developer's discord about this.

I appreciate that you are trying to help and I'm grateful. I understand why you are frustrated with me.
Airline Commander, a game played two years ago, connected to Google store again today, and my file is intact
When I was busy with work for a while, I gave up and deleted the game

This is a fairly good game with medium difficulty and simulating real flight.
It is not as complicated as microsoft flight simulator and relies on gravity sensing to control flight

Someone gift him! Have you asked in the right thread?
Not yet. It's possible someone did but it converted to Fuel 3 and I didn't know what had happened.

I appreciate your assistance. I think the bug might PARTIALLY be fixed but there really does need to be a CLEAR path in all of this. I know it's easy to see me as just a moaner but I also see this as an issue that effects any number of players that wish to Upgrade Town Hall to level 9. I'm NOT saying this all just for my benefit but I try to help trouble shoot this issue that seems still seems to be neglected.

TownHallLel9HandDryer.jpg

TownHallLevel9PostalDrone.jpg

TownHalllevel9EnergySavingLamp.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the problem is but I think it's a bug because I heard someone else complain about a similar thing on Discord. Now just for everyone's interest, I had successfully traded Holographic displays with someone that has Town Hall level 7. Meanwhile, I'm upgrading to Town Hall level 9 as seen by this screen shot.

TownHallUpgrading.jpg

TradingTownHallLevel8-RedCircle.jpg

Look at the Red Circle, I should NOT have been able to receive that Holographic Display and likewise, I should NOT have been able to send a "Holographic Display" to my neighbor.

I think at this point, I posted a clear smoking gun.

Top Bottom