Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
PLM2 needs a laptop for City Hall level 7. Unfortunately, PLM2 cannot watch ads, and Gi support cannot seem to fix the problem.

Willing to take a used or refurbished laptop, even a defective broken one, in order to get the townhall open.
I don't have your PLM2 airport but I do have the laptops. I need the Fax and the Mayor's portrait
Ads aren't working for me either

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Thanks I have accepted you. If I can return anything I will

First White board on its way. Let me know what qty of each item you still need to complete the building. I noticed you are new to the forum. Always good to have new folks here. I suggest you take a few minutes to check out all the helpful information provided by one of the other members.

Setting up your signature will help folks know any special item needs you have.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Ngen
First White board on its way. Let me know what qty of each item you still need to complete the building. I noticed you are new to the forum. Always good to have new folks here. I suggest you take a few minutes to check out all the helpful information provided by one of the other members.

Setting up your signature will help folks know any special item needs you have.
Thanks for your help I require 1 stapler 1 projector 2calculators please. I will take on board what you have said and will start to put together signature

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
OK, sorry I can't help you with those. I owe you, so look me up for the next level.
I was thinking, if you have completed your level 7 town hall, did you want to trade now for the level 8 items? I have the Intercom in my gifting list now. Will be a long time before I have the coins to do the build but might as well start gathering. Figured I could send you the 4 intercoms

Items (4 each) are:
Podium, VoIP Phone, Intercom, Holographic Display

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I was thinking, if you have completed your level 7 town hall, did you want to trade now for the level 8 items? I have the Intercom in my gifting list now. Will be a long time before I have the coins to do the build but might as well start gathering. Figured I could send you the 4 intercoms

Items (4 each) are:
Podium, VoIP Phone, Intercom, Holographic Display
This would work well. I am in need of 4 of each. I too can send intercoms, so I will return each one to you.

I have been building Grand Hotels for population growth, so I am behind on the Town Hall, but someday I will be glad that I have the intercoms.

Top Bottom