Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tower of London, Eiffel Tower, Paul Bunyan Statue

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Is anybody who has any of these buildings (Tower of London, Eiffel Tower, Paul Bunyan Statue) willing to put them in the warehouse to get the following information
- construction time
- land required
- electricity
- population required
- selling price
- warehouse costs

Also, if you have them and hadn't ever built them
- construction speed up

Is anybody who has any of these buildings (Tower of London, Eiffel Tower, Paul Bunyan Statue) willing to put them in the warehouse to get the following information
- construction time
- land required
- electricity
- population required
- selling price
- warehouse costs

- construction speed up
Tower of London, Eiffel Tower warehouse cost 4800 coins.
Selling price 600 coins

- construction time
- land required
- electricity
- population required
- selling price
- warehouse costs

- construction speed up
Paul Bunyan Statue.jpg

4800 to warehouse 600 to sell

@Husam, do you have an eiffel tower? If so I need information from the warehouse! Land required, electricity, population, construction time.
Move to warehouse 4800
Sell 600
Land 3x3
other information tomorrow after the drop i will give you because if i send it to warehouse now and build it again the 24 hours will be reset and i want the drop time same other buildings.

Top Bottom