Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

To all GoldenEye alliance members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Hi!

If you would be in need of an alliance due to your alliance freezing, we at MiRoSaGo have some vacancies to fill. Don't hesitate to send me or @JennB a PM regarding more details. Welcome!

Best,
@LimSky
Sorry to jump on this thread.

All New Tadashi (ANT) is also offering people to join us. Please send me a message. And you will be welcomed !​

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
@Tom-SUB , @Madge59230 - this thread was initiated by our leader for forum members who may consider joining the Musketeers group of alliances. If that is not the business you have to conduct then please take your comments elsewhere and stay off this thread.

Thank you.
your action: childish is the perfect word for it.
Your alliance are looking for new members - our alliance is looking for new members. Now GoldenEye members maybe looking for a new alliance. Now: should every alliance open their own thread? Is this really the purpose of a forum to have x-threads with the same topic? Really? If this is your opinion: you should check out what is the purpose of a thread. This plattform is NOT belong to your alliance to make rules like you want it. Sorry . All your style is one thing: childish.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
your action: childish is the perfect word for it.
Your alliance are looking for new members - our alliance is looking for new members. Now GoldenEye members maybe looking for a new alliance. Now: should every alliance open their own thread? Is this really the purpose of a forum to have x-threads with the same topic? Really? If this is your opinion: you should check out what is the purpose of a thread. This plattform is NOT belong to your alliance to make rules like you want it. Sorry . All your style is one thing: childish.
This thread was initiated by Lim and is owned by him, it is personal and involves only the Musketeers alliance. You invaded the thread with irrelevant material trying to squash what Lim established, push the original posters out of the way and place yourself in front of it. The platform does not belong to us, or you either, but this thread is most certainly not your domain. Now you are attempting to cover up your gross error by rationalising and making out the problem is with anyone but you. Then you are insulting on top of it.

This isnt the first time I have found you to be aggressive and nasty. I want no further contact with you, so do not contact me. I will remove you from my accounts, you have received the last gift from me. Continue with this harassing approach and I will take this up with site administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom