Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Travelers message

Well, I just the dreaded time travelers message, just as I finished visiting my neighbors. I sent a message to GI support, so hopefully will get fixed soon.

Don't know if its related, but but just got the witches costume, went to collect, and the event section is blank, even though their is an asterisk showing I have something to collect. Can time travelers not do events, either?

Will this affect the green launch I have landing in about 10 hours?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Well, I just the dreaded time travelers message, just as I finished visiting my neighbors. I sent a message to GI support, so hopefully will get fixed soon.

Don't know if its related, but but just got the witches costume, went to collect, and the event section is blank, even though their is an asterisk showing I have something to collect. Can time travelers not do events, either?

Will this affect the green launch I have landing in about 10 hours?
I am getting this message too, time to time, but it looks it's related with bad internet connection or game crash sometimes... For me, usually next launch is all ok.

Interesting, I can still receive gifts - didn't know time travelers could??? Don't know if I can send as my gifting windows is still several hours away.

I got the canned email this AM in response to my ticket, so hopefully this will be cleared up soon.
send areosol to gamerader

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Interesting, I can still receive gifts - didn't know time travelers could??? Don't know if I can send as my gifting windows is still several hours away.

I got the canned email this AM in response to my ticket, so hopefully this will be cleared up soon.
You should be able to exchange gifts (I was under "time traveler" ban for 9 months and was able to exchange gifts with other players).
Also regarding GI support and their initial messages - those messages are probably company rule and the are generic - first one or two messages are always the same (my assumption is that it is company rule) regardless of the information you send them initialy.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Virtually every support operates under such rules, so first few mails always are irrelevant copypasta.

On the other hand, give the guys some credit. This is offline game with some online components, so every instance acts as mini-server to itself. That's not your usual, straightforward everything-on-server architecture like any facebook game. The poor bastards are literally striving 24/7 to keep thousands of games in sync - and they succeed most of the time.

PCs are not exactly a coherent environment either. Many strange things happen on a PC, something as simple old bios battery and BAM - next restart you're back to 2007 without even noticing. It's pretty much impossible to tell that you're not running some program that indeed DOES change the clock back and forth from time to time. For no malicious reason, it's devs assumed that nobody will ever notice - but the game notices.

Top Bottom