Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Traveler bug - THIRD TIME (first in about two months)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I am EXTREMELY unhappy with game insight and this may be the last straw. I did NOT make any changes to my computer settings and my clock is NOT set to get internet time and my computer clock is accurate.

Yesterday my game timer seemed to be running extremely fast - so fast my rocket got back 1.5 hours before my launch partners rockets (without my having done ANYTHING to make it happen) and my gifting reset 1/2 hour early. Nothing I could do about this and I thought nothing of it and kept playing.

Today 2PM central U.S. time I opened my game to send my airplanes out and collect coins (I had not played since about 3AM) and saw they had finally given my my urban square AND I had the time traveler bug. I am not at all happy since I had decided to take part in this even and have a rocket launched and now it will take them at least three days to fix my game. This may be the last straw for me and this game. It's always something and their "support" is both very slow and very incompetent.

3-19-2016.png

Last edited:
I am EXTREMELY unhappy with game insight and this may be the last straw. I did NOT make any changes to my computer settings and my clock is NOT set to get internet time and my computer clock is accurate.

Yesterday my game timer seemed to be running extremely fast - so fast my rocket got back 1.5 hours before my launch partners rockets (without my having done ANYTHING to make it happen) and my gifting reset 1/2 hour early. Nothing I could do about this and I thought nothing of it and kept playing.

Today 2PM central U.S. time I opened my game to send my airplanes out and collect coins (I had not played since about 3AM) and saw they had finally given my my garden square AND I had the time traveler bug. I am not at all happy since I had decided to take part in this even and have a rocket launched and now it will take them at least three days to fix my game. This may be the last straw for me and this game. It's always something and their "support" is both very slow and very incompetent.

View attachment 3023
:mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:
And it always happens on a weekend!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
GI is run my corrupt complete morons and I'm filing an Attorney General complaint against microsoft store as their agent in ripping customers off. Once again the morons sent me a letter accusing me of changing my clock (which I did NOT) and calling me a liar. Why would I change my clock to get my rocket landed sooner and then sit and wait for my launch partners rockets to land so we could do another launch??? If these idiots think I'll recommend their buggy software / extremely rude customer support / expensive "free" game then they have absolutely NO CLUE. If they treated their CUSTOMERS with respect and stopped ripping them off and stop calling them cheaters, they would find the game would be bringing in much more money. I'm THOROUGHLY PISSED OFF

=====================================================
My ticket submission:
I had not been playing all day. I opened my game and got the time traveler message. My clock is NOT set to get internet time. I had noticed since yesterday my game timer had been going very fast and my rocket landed 1.5hours before the other people who were on the same rocket. I have NO IDEA why because I did NOT change ANY settings on my computer. Now I was taking part in the event and will not have time to complete it because it takes a week to get my game fixed. I am very upset over your buggy software and unprofessional customer support
CLOCK.png

==========================================================

GI's unprofessional accusatory response:

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Timur and I am here to assist you with your concern today.

I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.

The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
So we could unblock your account, please follow the procedure:
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/204736517-How-can-I-take-screenshot-on-Windows-8-

Upon revising the information received I'll revert to you with an update.

Sincerely,
Timur
Game Insight Support Team

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It really is a shame this bug keeps hitting you. Being that the automated system errs so frequently
you would think they might change the wording on that "response"

They fixed my game. --- I was not at all happy with their response. Yesterday my fuel and coins were replenishing faster than normal and I set a timer for when my rocket was suppose to get back (a timer I programmed and have used for months - usually for baking cookies) My rocket returned 1-1/2 hours before the two people who launched with me and an hour before my timer said it should get back --- and the night before my rocket returned early too. Nothing I did on my computer caused this - my clock does not get internet time and my clock is very accurate (I check it to make sure) - I have not used any new program and have no idea why this happens. Although it is not likely related - I cannot wear watches for very long because they always run fast (if this was the case you would think it would affect my computer clock too but it doesn't)

Like I said -I never changed the time on my clock (or any other setting) and my clock does NOT get internet time (I changed it so it didn't after the second time this happened a couple months ago)

=========================================================

I have performed necessary changes to unblock your game account. Please open the game with a stable Internet connection and check the flights counter in ratings. If the option works, you game has been successfully unblocked.

In order to avoid such situations we strongly recommend you to set system date/time on your device in the following way:
1. Close the game completely when you want to change the settings: drag the app to the bottom of the screen and hold it there until it flips over.
2. Perform the changes using the Time Zone option. If you set date/time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.
3. Open the game again only after you complete all the changes.

Please let me know of the results with your game account unblocking.

Sincerely,
Timur

They fixed my game. --- I was not at all happy with their response. Yesterday my fuel and coins were replenishing faster than normal and I set a timer for when my rocket was suppose to get back (a timer I programmed and have used for months - usually for baking cookies) My rocket returned 1-1/2 hours before the two people who launched with me and an hour before my timer said it should get back --- and the night before my rocket returned early too. Nothing I did on my computer caused this - my clock does not get internet time and my clock is very accurate (I check it to make sure) - I have not used any new program and have no idea why this happens. Although it is not likely related - I cannot wear watches for very long because they always run fast (if this was the case you would think it would affect my computer clock too but it doesn't)

Like I said -I never changed the time on my clock (or any other setting) and my clock does NOT get internet time (I changed it so it didn't after the second time this happened a couple months ago)

=========================================================

I have performed necessary changes to unblock your game account. Please open the game with a stable Internet connection and check the flights counter in ratings. If the option works, you game has been successfully unblocked.

In order to avoid such situations we strongly recommend you to set system date/time on your device in the following way:
1. Close the game completely when you want to change the settings: drag the app to the bottom of the screen and hold it there until it flips over.
2. Perform the changes using the Time Zone option. If you set date/time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.
3. Open the game again only after you complete all the changes.

Please let me know of the results with your game account unblocking.

Sincerely,
Timur
Glad to here your game is unblocked, GI support can't comprehend or understand english very well, and I use to do quality control work, every time they ask it I'm satified I say no, and tell them how they can improve

Top Bottom