Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time to change to an IOS airport city game? (Rant...)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I wonder how many IOS players are secretly hoping that Apple never get around to letting us (IOS) players join in the Bunny Event. :spitoutdummy:

I simply cannot get excited about feeding Easter Bunnies Clover. Get a healthy bag of food??? It's a time for chocolate and fatty foods - Lent will be over by Saturday! And find some leaves for bunnies - are you serious?

Which brings me to the reward building. Maximum Population increases by 20 :sleep:. And 90 coins every 4 hours.....:bored: And (wait for it) 3% more passengers in a 2 square radius :cry:

Alternatively spend money (that could otherwise get you 330 green cash on Friday) on a Tranquil Abode. And if you thought the Reward Building was frugal - when the event is over this building gets you 107 coins every 6 hours :woot:

Now maybe I am missing something important here - please feel free to correct me. But this game is called Airport City. Is this actually anything to do with the creation of "... the airport of your dreams in this city building simulator." Is feeding bunnies relevant to sending my aircraft to "...distant locations on the globe"? How does this fit into creating infrastructure, aircraft fleets and sending flights around the world? :sour:

OK. We were spoilt with the last event being something fun, interesting and relevant to the game I subscribe to. The Space event was fairly straightforward, rewarding (excellent reward building) and we all had great fun doing dozens (or 100's in some cases) of green launches. (y)

But some of these events are pointless, boring and add nothing to the Airport City Game. :meh:

I am very glad Apple is not rushing to "upgrade" my game. :p

I wonder how many IOS players are secretly hoping that Apple never get around to letting us (IOS) players join in the Bunny Event. :spitoutdummy:

I simply cannot get excited about feeding Easter Bunnies Clover. Get a healthy bag of food??? It's a time for chocolate and fatty foods - Lent will be over by Saturday! And find some leaves for bunnies - are you serious?

Which brings me to the reward building. Maximum Population increases by 20 :sleep:. And 90 coins every 4 hours.....:bored: And (wait for it) 3% more passengers in a 2 square radius :cry:

Alternatively spend money (that could otherwise get you 330 green cash on Friday) on a Tranquil Abode. And if you thought the Reward Building was frugal - when the event is over this building gets you 107 coins every 6 hours :woot:

Now maybe I am missing something important here - please feel free to correct me. But this game is called Airport City. Is this actually anything to do with the creation of "... the airport of your dreams in this city building simulator." Is feeding bunnies relevant to sending my aircraft to "...distant locations on the globe"? How does this fit into creating infrastructure, aircraft fleets and sending flights around the world? :sour:

OK. We were spoilt with the last event being something fun, interesting and relevant to the game I subscribe to. The Space event was fairly straightforward, rewarding (excellent reward building) and we all had great fun doing dozens (or 100's in some cases) of green launches. (y)

But some of these events are pointless, boring and add nothing to the Airport City Game. :meh:

I couldn’t agree more! If it weren’t for the flight item boxes offered in the event store I’d skip it altogether.

Honestly, the rewards we get from this building (and many more gathering dust in the warehouse) is paltry I'd rather fill my city with car dealerships than another 90 coins per 4 hours building.

If it weren't for the badges we keep asking the admins every time we complete the event I don't think I would even bothered myself with some of these events, they are a distraction!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I feel your pain, and that's why I'm not really participating in this event. I've just learned to accept that not every event is worth doing, so I do the ones that are (last event was a lot of fun) and ignore the ones that aren't (this event and every other 90 coin/4 hour building). I wish we could have amazing buildings all the time, but then I would be doing every event, which is exhausting. So I just focus on my city during the bad events, and collect some items to give me those precious fuel additives :D

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Ah ah ! You make me laugh @andy8758 !!
And you are right !

Also, if you would like to play an other game which is not time consuming and more real, more airport-like there is Airlines Manager. You do not build an airport but you are the CEO of an airline company.

You have to buy a hub, planes (real planes : Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, ...) and real routes (Paris - New-York takes really 7h or 3,5 with a Concorde !) and do on !

And it takes 10 minutes a day !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ah ah ! You make me laugh @andy8758 !!
And you are right !

Also, if you would like to play an other game which is not time consuming and more real, more airport-like there is Airlines Manager. You do not build an airport but you are the CEO of an airline company.

You have to buy a hub, planes (real planes : Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, ...) and real routes (Paris - New-York takes really 7h or 3,5 with a Concorde !) and do on !

And it takes 10 minutes a day !
If you had introduced Airlines Manager to me 3 years ago, I probably would've been playing it instead, but once I was introduced to Airport City, there was no turning back. What I love about this game is that they take the seriousness of owning your own airlines and make it a lot more comical and fun, yet it still has a lot of things that relate to actual aircraft operations (repairs, limited fuel, etc.). At this point, I just want them to make this game enjoyable; I don't want a replacement at all. But that's just me :D

Top Bottom