Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday July 9th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Goodmorning all,
I think you will be the only ones who can understand what I am about to write...It all started yesterday morning.. The last 24 hours of the Land of Opportunity... At that moment I still lacked 5 items, so gradually I started expediting my US flights, to get the missing items..Around bedtime I still lacked 2 items. One had to come in from a flight, the other one from a giftshop. Losing hope, I closed my phone and went to bed, hoping that by morning, my missing items would be there.. But ... I couldn't get to sleep, so I opened my phone again, and welcomed another LAX flight and guess what, my Franklin dollar note was on it !!! From that moment on, I knew I had to continue.. however, visiting neigbours and 'harvesting' their gift shops was not succesful.. somebody had beaten me to it so there was nothing left to harvest... So my only hope was my 5 own gift shops.. And I harvested them, every 15 minutes of the past night,over and over again, every time the suspense was unbearable.. is my missing item gonna appear, or not... Then, at 6.30am, one of my little humble gift shops gave birth to my missing item, a I54 road sign !!! So now I am proud to announce that I have become the mother of a Chrysler building!!! Now some extra land, and I can plant it... My hard work paid off... fortunately I don't have to go to work today, because without any sleep this would have been a disaster.
So to those who succeeded, congratulations.. To those who did not... think about this...
In Belgium we have a saying, those that are fortunate in games, are less fortunate in love.. So who is the lucky one then????
Isn't this a lovely thought????
A very merry 9th of july to you all !!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received the past days and as always they're out again.
First off all i'm going to help my friends who are in need for STADIUM ITEMS.
VAYKA1 can send--------------> GOAL POSTS
NOYA12 can send--------------> ROBOTIC LAWNMOWER
AYON1 can send--------------> VIDEO BOARD
Thanks for understanding when you haven't received a gift today;);)
VAYKA1 can complete the Quest but will wait.
NOYA12 and AYON1 don't need Stadium Items, just flying Quest destinations.

Thanks for continue sending gifts to me, I am traveling these several weeks so I am not able to come to the forum everyday, but I try to return all gifts. My second game LY2 needs all Stadium items, appreciate if you can help. I sent out some Video Board today, please let me know if you don't need it.

@TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Supply and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Video Board.
@PJW: thanks for the Earplugs and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Video Board.
@spearman78: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Video Board.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel Supply to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Joe7: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel Supply to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Video Board.
@vayka1: thanks for the Earplugs and Fuel Supply to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the Earplugs and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Video Board and Screw Press.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Fuel Supply to my second game, sent you Video Board.
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Video Board to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passenger, sent you Fuel (20).
@JS1114: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Video Board.
@Gt city: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Navigation Module.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Video Board.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Kazinho: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Video Board.
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Earplugs and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@javi: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Paint.
@Az1: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Earplugs and Fuel (20), send you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Video Board.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Updated signature for The Great Game quest...going to attempt to do 6 stadiums per game.

For those that aren't participating in the quest, dagummit could really use to some navigation modules and flight catering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom