Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 7th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie - do you need anything from TDV4? if so please feel free to tage me - anychance you could send some passengers to TDVCrApple2 please?
Do you want me to send them from my Sophie game or from my cousin's iPad, I think I had her sent you shears if I'm not mistaken...

I don't have you on my neither of my games but I will add you from Sophie and if you send an invite to Sophie2 (older version) I'll be glad to help you out :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Do you want me to send them from my Sophie game or from my cousin's iPad, I think I had her sent you shears if I'm not mistaken...

I don't have you on my neither of my games but I will add you from Sophie and if you send an invite to Sophie2 (older version) I'll be glad to help you out :)
shears from the iDevice please and passengers from the android accounts please - if it is not too much trouble... thanks - invites going out now..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Long - yes you are in my list - I sent you few items before - do you want me to delete it and add you again (not too sure how many invites I have left today)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hi gift were late as i had to take my daughter to her school disco here what i sent

Passengers- Maqu86, Suresh, Long, zenmie, valestij, air canillas, baseballbro
Cockpit glass- yabuki77, farizzha
Jet engine- Phantom, Sophie
Landing lamp- Mali, InCoNvEnIeNtE
Choc candies- Red Fox One, I Fly 2, One Bad Day,
Fuel supply- stevel2606
Fuel adds- Hotdog
Rope block- flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Event Horizon thanks for ALL gifts and sent a gift to EH4 not sure what

Theres a few of you i will gift next gifting wish i can send more then 20 :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Its amazing how they can do this trick over and over... Bunch of noobs working there!

I had disabled the automatic updates and I let's not be how but there has appeared a notice of which it had got up-to-date and now I cannot open the game. What useless tons of people.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
shears from the iDevice please and passengers from the android accounts please - if it is not too much trouble... thanks - invites going out now..
Alright will send you passengers until you tell me to stop, well unless you need something else (y)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Getting frustrated with those upgrades. It took 3 time to upgrade and nothing is different in the game except it changes the icon on my tablet. Anybody had that problem? What new in this valentine quest?
tdv Phantom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
Getting frustrated with those upgrades. It took 3 time to upgrade and nothing is different in the game except it changes the icon on my tablet. Anybody had that problem? What new in this valentine quest?
tdv Phantom

I have not yet found nothing new except the symbol and the display ... and the cafe romantic :whistle: no money (2 minutes) more special passengers (20 minutes)...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom