Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 7th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Québec - Not updated yet... Very probably going to sit this one out... Too many issues already being reported - any tried to roll back a version yet? - I will try to see if I get some time over the weekend to update up and then roll back..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Phantom i upgraded my game last night and all was different was the gi sign in corner then thus morning i went on it and the valentines challenge was there so might just appear soon, the challenge is to collect a round about and go on neighbours citys and get shears and a couple of other things cant remember of top of my head :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom i upgraded my game last night and all was different was the gi sign in corner then thus morning i went on it and the valentines challenge was there so might just appear soon, the challenge is to collect a round about and go on neighbours citys and get shears and a couple of other things cant remember of top of my head :)
thanks for the info. i ll wait for my racket to return, week code and i ll make a backup and after that i ll update my game.
thx

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
it is TDVCrAppl2 that needs them...

TDV4 is good for now... (maxed out on everything.. except the latest promo - not updated as yet)

Send me a invite from tdvcrappl2, so you havent started the valentines challenge yet then, collecting shears can remember the old lanterns- nightmare, still something different i suppose :)

Long - yes you are in my list - I sent you few items before - do you want me to delete it and add you again (not too sure how many invites I have left today)
tdv, yes please try to delete me and add again on your TDV4 account. I don't have your TDV4 on my neighbor list and I cannot add you, received invalid code error. No hurry and thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, yes please try to delete me and add again on your TDV4 account. I don't have your TDV4 on my neighbor list and I cannot add you, received invalid code error. No hurry and thanks!
I just have - I have nto updated yet - so can not send you pruning shears... but hope to do it this weekend...

I just have - I have nto updated yet - so can not send you pruning shears... but hope to do it this weekend...

tdv: thanks, no worries now. The initial updae seemed to be fine (did that about an hour ago), but after I visited a neighbor, the screen freezed up, and I had to force stop, and then I cannot get into the game anymore, it is stucked at the loading page now. So I guess I won't be able to play the game until they issue the next update.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
that is a kicker... sorry to hear that... well lets hope they fix it soon...
tdv: thanks, no worries now. The initial updae seemed to be fine (did that about an hour ago), but after I visited a neighbor, the screen freezed up, and I had to force stop, and then I cannot get into the game anymore, it is stucked at the loading page now. So I guess I won't be able to play the game until they issue the next update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Lebiegas - I might need to add everybody again. It seems my game crashed. I was landing some planes a few minutes ago and the game crashed back to my desktop on my tablet. And then the icon turned into the generic Android robot icon. Rebooted a few times and nothing. Even tried downloading the game again, but again, nothing, it will not load. So frustrating as I was at level 36.
I had similar case. GI gave me restoration code - it worked, but all friends were lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom