Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

this version seems possessed

-I'm running windows PC and there currently seems to be some major league issues w/ the game. Running clock at several buildings all other the map, phantom planes landing along side regular planes and neighbor items being missed placed after collecting from neighbors. I also spent (twice) 20 greenies upgrading blanket production only to be reset back to my original output. Anyone else enjoying these bizarre events ?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Yes on the production. You need to let GI know. They will reimburse you. I had to move my catering facilities off runway. Not sure about laundry.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
-I'm running windows PC and there currently seems to be some major league issues w/ the game. Running clock at several buildings all other the map, phantom planes landing along side regular planes and neighbor items being missed placed after collecting from neighbors. I also spent (twice) 20 greenies upgrading blanket production only to be reset back to my original output. Anyone else enjoying these bizarre events ?
I'm experiencing the same. My clock when visiting neighbors is always at 23 hrs and between 42 and 57 min. In addition, gifting resets twice daily. When I built my catering facility in December, I upgrated it to produce four trays, but on 1 Feb it reset to one and ten yesterday I opened the game to find a red mark over the facility requiring me to spend 14 greenies to resume production! I'm fortunate to have 77 trays stored in my warehouse. During January, the same red mark appeared over my flight school, repair base and MCC2 facilities, but my greenie expenditure was small enough to restore them all. During the UFO and lost mail events, I earned the requirements early, but in each quest when checking before hitting complete found I was missing a couple of the required and had to send planes out once more - as soon as I made up what was missing I ended the event ASAP.(and backed up the game as well as creating a windows restore point).

@porvillewright the clock you see will always be like that unless they change again. What they have done is make the clock static and it runs on their end rather than on your local game. The time shown on our side was not programmed to see this change so now we have a useless clock. My game resets now at 12 am UTC everyday without fail. My actual clock shows something completely different. Basically if you want to know when your actual reset is you must keep an eye on your neighbor list on the hour to locate the reset time. I think it really should be the same for everyone 12 am UTC but being GI I can not say with confidence this is how it worked when implemented.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Luckily, I have space city side to be able to move my catering. I have not had any problem since.....doh! I just jinxed myself!!! It happened 4 separate times reseting from 3 to 1. I have not seen any ghost planes. However, my biggest beef is that I cant trade between devices properly. Having said that, I really cant complain when I think back to November and prior when we couldn't visit neighbors and did not have events...well maybe I am getting sick of the events now! I guess there is no pleasing me.hehe

Luckily, I have space city side to be able to move my catering. I have not had any problem since.....doh! I just jinxed myself!!! It happened 4 separate times reseting from 3 to 1. I have not seen any ghost planes. However, my biggest beef is that I cant trade between devices properly. Having said that, I really cant complain when I think back to November and prior when we couldn't visit neighbors and did not have events...well maybe I am getting sick of the events now! I guess there is no pleasing me.hehe
that i agree with, since january 23 rd, I've had problems with gamerader: 1st lost 165 neighbors, 2nd game reset to lev 54, 3rd lost: centeral post office, mail koisk, 3 jets, 3 jet powered sleighs, santas house, 150,000 coins and town hal level 7. rebuilt alliance hq now working on upgrading to level 3 hanger. GI is working on giving me back everything i've lost

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
OMG David that really is horrible. I saw that you were level 54. I assumed that was a glitch in itself. How or What can GI do? Do you have screenshots etc? Hoping for the best outcome for you! Hang in there.

-Happy to report GI refunded my 40 greenies quickly and w/o any push back. Thanks GI Support ! :):):)

-Now if I can only stop breaking my falcon air force. 3 of 4 broke down this morning. :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

upload_2016-2-8_15-33-3.png

Top Bottom