Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The triumph of fraud.

Last week, we saw how honest Alliance tried to win the first place in the rating. But the scammers wouldn't let them. I'm not saying that everyone in the winning Alliance is a fraud, but 5-6 players are present. Over the past 6 months, only 2-3 alliances have been winners, without using the game's vulnerabilities to increase the number of passengers transported. This vulnerability doesn't even require any additional resources. In most of the leading alliances, there are some scammers. They are always in the lead and it is useless to fight them. When will the stupid and lazy GI developers fix the flaws and make the game honest and fun?
топ.png

Last week, we saw how honest Alliance tried to win the first place in the rating. But the scammers wouldn't let them. I'm not saying that everyone in the winning Alliance is a fraud, but 5-6 players are present. Over the past 6 months, only 2-3 alliances have been winners, without using the game's vulnerabilities to increase the number of passengers transported. This vulnerability doesn't even require any additional resources. In most of the leading alliances, there are some scammers. They are always in the lead and it is useless to fight them. When will the stupid and lazy GI developers fix the flaws and make the game honest and fun?
View attachment 40417
Send to Gi support the screenshot and they will send you the award (Golden chest) after they check the record this is happen to me before and here the screenshot that i send them long time ago.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/share-your-top-3-weekly-rank.23654/post-362107

I agree. We are on the verge of cracking the top 100. But the top 100 has loads of alliances that wouldn't be there without cheaters. We would have made top 100 the last few weeks without all these cheaters.
Just be sure of your facts before throwing mud.
Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t mean it can’t legitimately be done.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Just be sure of your facts before throwing mud.
Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t mean it can’t legitimately be done.
I'm not big on calling cheating. People have said the same about me. But when you have players with 700k pax flown in a few days without a single passenger building in their city, it's a pretty obvious cheat.

And I have reported - and I assume the player gets banned for a time because the passenger accumulation stops - but then at the end of the week, the alliance still gets to keep all those passengers and reap the benefit of the cheating.

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
I am the pilot of the alliance who took the second place, all 16 members of us flew honestly all 7 days. But the players of the alliance that won by some magic in 10 minutes transported 1 million passengers. We were not upset and fought to the last, but with this approach of the developers, the game loses all meaning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I am nowhere near the level you guys are at, I just enjoy the game. But 1 of the 1st things I saw when "googling" about how to get bonuses and extra goodies, was the plethora, pardon my french, of sites available to find ways to cheat and circumvent the system in order to advance your standing. I only play on my pc, so most of those avenues are not available to me, but I wouldn't use them anyway, as I just like to play. (Although a FEW more codes and helps would certainly make me FEEL better about not being at that level. nudgenudge, winkwink, sayno more). Thank you.

Top Bottom