Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have used 150 butterfly nets - and I have found 15 pcs butterfly. But I have one collection only because the quantity are 6-4-3-1-1 pcs of the different butterflies.
What to do?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
yeah the drop rates for the nets are terrible but even worse is the drop rate for the butterflies. you finally get some nets which takes forever and then you get 0 butterflies!!! they need to make another way to get nets other than relying on the daily visiting neighbours or greenies...like a flight as per most challenges. its super annoying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I hope this may help others who can't get enough pruning shears...
I have had great luck with clicking on the Conservatories of my neighbor... D B Cooper ( In one visit I received two tulips and an orchid...exactly what I needed to complete the Bouquets)
He has 12 Conservatories and 12 Botanical Gardens. He is a member here who no longer posts, but is clearly still playing the game. His username is showing in my list as D B Cooper and Friend Code is: agfcy95
Now, if only I could click on those Botanical Gardens to get the damn butterflies... Come on GI. Make it happen!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
What does it look like? Or iPad players cant see it?

307sxus.jpg

Its the left garden

Top Bottom