Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Ah good, that means the buildings are not very important or useful.
I have used around 20 butterfly nets so far, and have yet to get a SINGLE butterfly, so it is good to know this **** quest isn't worth it anyway.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ah good, that means the buildings are not very important or useful.
I have used around 20 butterfly nets so far, and have yet to get a SINGLE butterfly, so it is good to know this **** quest isn't worth it anyway.
Most of the mission prizes will be like this. For the current ongoing Android mission for example, the prize only gives you coins. Mostly these prizes are for cosmetic purposes only. However for Conservatory and Botanical Garden, at least you'll get something occasionally, and that'll make your mission easier next year. So far, the best prize is the Christmas Tree where it drops you a random collectible item every 24 hours. Alien Legacy is great too, from what I've heard (I haven't got this one yet).

Top Bottom