Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come (2017)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Just to update on this, I now get video offers again for the first time since this event started. Of course nothing was broken on their side :cautious: but Yea it magically works again after this update :rolleyes:

Just to update on this, I now get video offers again for the first time since this event started. Of course nothing was broken on their side :cautious: but Yea it magically works again after this update :rolleyes:
My videos stopped working last week but I have not mentioned it at all after the last time it happened and I upset quite a few people with my opinions on their answers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Of course there was nothing wrong and miraculously they reappeared after a ticket to support. This time they are still inactive for now

Since the introduction of this event the whole game seems more jerky and buggy, everything from aircraft landing to space launches and even opening the front page of the game seems to be really slow and not smooth.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972

Hopefully they get it back in android when the events over... Havent had a vid offer since it started either.... And i could actually use one now !

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Ok, here is a short summary for history. Having exactly 0 butterflies, I started with 187 nets and active Spy Glass. It took me almost all of them - 178 - to complete the quest with the final score 10/3/5/8/3.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
What a waste of time...
Spent everyday on the game to complete the event, ended up with 0 10 7 6 4 butterflies.
From the last 4 events i could only finish the Valentines quest.
@ my neighbors; thanks for the help (y) although it didn't work out positive for me.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
Just downloaded the IOS version.
The road has gone,as previously mentioned.
The valentine builings look nice, and do nothing else, as previously mentioned.

An event with no flying :wtf:, using nets and shears from previous events and running wild collections:bored:that drops from castles.. Overall pretty lame!:eek: (n)
butterflies were impossible

Top Bottom