Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
I have completed all the tasks and still have ten levels left in this event. How is it possible to finish this event? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
@JP1 task to me are with the old style and the progress is the new style of the event which use to be 30 or 35 I'm only on level 28 so when you find out let me know, I guess we just keep going and I don't really want to waste a lucky ticket in case I still don't complete the progress lol

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
@JP1 task to me are with the old style and the progress is the new style of the event which use to be 30 or 35 I'm only on level 28 so when you find out let me know, I guess we just keep going and I don't really want to waste a lucky ticket in case I still don't complete the progress lol
I just don't see it possible to complete ten more levels when there are no more tasks available :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
It is possible if you fly to event destinations, land guest planes and visit gift shops, both in your own and neighbor cities.
It takes some time though, and is a bit boring.
I would like to believe you but each level requires more and more fireworks. Level 30 takes 600, level 31 will require 700 or more. If the game developers think it is fun for players to make that many clicks on gif shops that give one firework each they should try actually playing the game to see just how much "fun" it is

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
I would like to believe you but each level requires more and more fireworks. Level 30 takes 600, level 31 will require 700 or more. If the game developers think it is fun for players to make that many clicks on gif shops that give one firework each they should try actually playing the game to see just how much "fun" it is
I understand your frustration, but I had finished all tasks at level 28 and now I've finished level 36.
Flying to event destinations is the most efficient, but check for every plane type if there is more than one event destination, with owls you get 6 event currency if you fly to Washington but 15 if you fly to San Fransisco.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Tasks are newer style of event play. The structure of this event is the old style -- probably because this event hasn't been played since 2021, due to the events of last summer. I'd guess GI just hasn't updated this event yet, which is actually kinda refreshing because the new task system has marginalized much of the gameplay involved in the events. When you have 100, 400 & 1000 point (roughly) tasks that can be done many times per day, it overshadows the relatively small number of points received from flights, buildings and entities. Even with a lucky ticket, those points are a tiny contribution when you can easily do 8-10 of the 400/1000 tasks per day.

That said (and based on your comment), this is exactly the event you want to use the lucky tickets, because without tasks to worry about, the "real points" (flights, buildings, etc) are everything, and they are all accelerated with a lucky ticket. I've used several, and I finished Level 40 two or three days ago.

Tasks are newer style of event play. The structure of this event is the old style -- probably because this event hasn't been played since 2021, due to the events of last summer. I'd guess GI just hasn't updated this event yet, which is actually kinda refreshing because the new task system has marginalized much of the gameplay involved in the events. When you have 100, 400 & 1000 point (roughly) tasks that can be done many times per day, it overshadows the relatively small number of points received from flights, buildings and entities. Even with a lucky ticket, those points are a tiny contribution when you can easily do 8-10 of the 400/1000 tasks per day.

That said (and based on your comment), this is exactly the event you want to use the lucky tickets, because without tasks to worry about, the "real points" (flights, buildings, etc) are everything, and they are all accelerated with a lucky ticket. I've used several, and I finished Level 40 two or three days ago.
I too used several lucky tickets, it is one of the very few events where lucky ticket makes sense with the new style in most of the events (renderring lucky ticket useless)
That said, I also completed level 40 today

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
I too used several lucky tickets, it is one of the very few events where lucky ticket makes sense with the new style in most of the events (renderring lucky ticket useless)
That said, I also completed level 40 today
Agree. For most events, I only use one lucky ticket, just at the very beginning just to get thru the first 8-10 levels a little faster. After that, they are useless. I don't usually try to compete for Top 3 spots, but got lucky in this event that nobody in my group seemed to be competing very hard after the first couple of days. Had about 20 lucky tickets saved, so I decided to just burn thru them and see if I might actually win an event at Level 80. As of today (Saturday evening US eastern time) I'm about to hit 30,000 points overall. Second place person is just now getting to 24,000 so maybe I'll hang on and get some chests.

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
Im not sure I can complete the tasks the way the drops are happening. Ive got 6 out of 10 so far. Im 370 flights into trying to get the 2nd of 3 marvelous birds for the aviary and the under the sea, I havent had anything drop in 6 hours with a flight taking off every 5 minutes. Im using all my dice and tickets for nothing it seems.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Im not sure I can complete the tasks the way the drops are happening. Ive got 6 out of 10 so far. Im 370 flights into trying to get the 2nd of 3 marvelous birds for the aviary and the under the sea, I havent had anything drop in 6 hours with a flight taking off every 5 minutes. Im using all my dice and tickets for nothing it seems.
The drop rates haven't been great for me either. If you're really set on completing the event, you can pay 18 greens for a Volunteer Chest and get five random collectible items from various event collections. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. 🤷‍♀️

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
The drop rates haven't been great for me either. If you're really set on completing the event, you can pay 18 greens for a Volunteer Chest and get five random collectible items from various event collections. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. 🤷‍♀️
Strangely enough within 10 minutes of posting the above I got the 2 things I needed to make a level 1 zoo. As for the Marvelous Birds collection someone seems to have turned the Blue Jay of happiness into an Angry Bird

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Strangely enough within 10 minutes of posting the above I got the 2 things I needed to make a level 1 zoo. As for the Marvelous Birds collection someone seems to have turned the Blue Jay of happiness into an Angry Bird
ppl need reminding that helicopters w/ lucky ticket are fast way to get event currency.

6 hamsters (9 w/ lucky ticket)
sparrow + 15 units of copter fuel
owl + 42 fuel

Top Bottom