Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Reading this thread is making me very, very jealous. :ROFLMAO:
I noticed earlier on you have not been playing for very long. Do you plan to stick with the game for some time or have you not made up your mind? If you plan to play the game long term, I'm more than happy to help you out with your game and interesting conversation as long the way.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I noticed earlier on you have not been playing for very long. Do you plan to stick with the game for some time or have you not made up your mind? If you plan to play the game long term, I'm more than happy to help you out with your game and interesting conversation as long the way.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, I definitely plan to. :) I started playing last March but have already developed a passion.

The only times I'll miss a day are when I'm on vacation, and my vacation days are over until next year.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, I definitely plan to. :) I started playing last March but have already developed a passion.

The only times I'll miss a day are when I'm on vacation, and my vacation days are over until next year.
When I find a moment I will have a look at your game site

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sunday Lunch For Today - pan fried Rainbow Trout with mixed green salad and dressing - family lunch in the garden, don't you know..........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hope the weather is better with you than here! - we are having a cold lunch- quiche with a chicken and bacon pasta salad, no cooking today.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hope the weather is better with you than here! - we are having a cold lunch- quiche with a chicken and bacon pasta salad, no cooking today.
The weather was fine, although not quite as hot, your lunch sounds just fine, no cooking, as you said.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - rice salad - (two eggs, cucumber, tomato, onion, garlic, mint, French salad dressing and something suitable to drink with the meal

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom