Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Now today we had pork chops, with a nice apple sauce - BUT all the vegetables were from our own garden where we have a raised bed for veg. (not massive, 2m by 1m) Potatoes carrots and leeks, well pleased.
Sounds delightful, we have a garden too. Definitely tastes better than store-bought vegetables.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Do you have the recipe by any chance? I've been looking for a good salad dressing for a while now...
I do not follow any recipes for salad dressing. I prefer to make it on the day, rather than buy ready mixed and poured out of a bottle. The ingredients I use is determined by the meal.. Good quality extra virgin olive oil is really the key, always buy the best you can afford. I make sure all the ingredients I use, with the olive oil, is fresh (rock salt rather than table salt, fresh herbs from the garden, fresh lemons and/or limes rather than out of a bottle, good quality garlic, onions and spring onions) and once mixed with the salad, it is eaten. Best not to leave the salad standing for too long, once you have made it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
What are New York Strips? Intrigued.
New York Strips are one of the most delicious cuts of steak, at least here in America. 😋

Attachments

• 1659470250302.png
    1659470250302.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I guess cucumber, mint, garlic yogurt=Tzatziki sauce? delicious by the way
@paula , that’s a wonderful easily made sauce to go with grilled meat, you can find a recipe here: https://cookieandkate.com/how-to-make-tzatziki/ (I’ve been using this same recipe)
The cucumber salad is even better when it is chilled - 30 minutes in the fridge makes a great deal of a difference to the taste. The key is removing all the water content from the cucumbers, this is where the salt comes into play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
New York Strips are one of the most delicious cuts of steak, at least here in America. 😋
They look so tempting! Steak with chips, ideally chunky chips, and a peppercorn sauce, maybe some mushrooms and a grilled tomatoe? - topped off with a cold beer, fabulous!
1659636931198.png
beer.jpg

Top Bottom