Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - grilled salmon fillets, steamed potatos with butter and thyme, mixed green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing and something suitable to drink with the meal - what joy.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mothers Day in the uk today, and our kids are away - so whilst they sent gifts by post, and video chatted, I was chef!

Did a great sirloin steak with chunky chips, mushrooms and a thick gravy (Mrs Ralphy's choice, I am a peppercorn sauce fan myself), and a chocolate cheesecake and cream for afters, all with a bottle of Prosecco, our favourite. Even the dog tried to help.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - homemade cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, pickle in a brown seeded roll and chunky chips with a dip

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - oven roast duck with crackling and red wine gravy, crispy roast potato's with saffron, steamed Brussels sprouts with garlic butter dressing and homemade fresh baked bread.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom