Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - should have created this food and drinks thread long ago.

Sunday lunch for tomorrow - slow braised beef cheeks in red wine sauce, homemade creamy mash potato, steamed green beans and steamed carrots, fresh baked bread, homemade gravy and something suitable to drink with the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Sunday lunch for tomorrow - slow braised beef cheeks in red wine sauce, homemade creamy mash potato, steamed green beans and steamed carrots, fresh baked bread, homemade gravy and something suitable to drink with the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I will be round with a good bottle of Merlot around 11:30 am :)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Oh wow - sounds really good, not sure what we are on tomorrow yet - need to check with our menu planner (MrsRalphy!!). Tonight we had an Indian night and I made a homemade Balti, fab-u-lous, along with a really nice pint (Boddingtons as I am from the north originally!).

Great thread!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh wow - sounds really good, not sure what we are on tomorrow yet - need to check with our menu planner (MrsRalphy!!). Tonight we had an Indian night and I made a homemade Balti, fab-u-lous, along with a really nice pint (Boddingtons as I am from the north originally!).

Great thread!

Homehome Balti.....what a good idea......always enjoyed cooking Indian food.....perhaps next weekend it will be Indian night for us.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I will be round with a good bottle of Merlot around 11:30 am :)

For a while I thought myself and @ItsRalphy would be the only forum members who would post here, pleased I was wrong. Merlot is a good choice, it is in the middle of the red wine spectrum, goes well with chicken, other light meats and lightly-spiced dark meats.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - on this very pleasant sunny Wednesday afternoon a garden pub lunch is in order - Melton Mowbray pork pie, mixed green salad, cheese, baked bread and a chilled bottle of apple cider to wash it all down.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for tomorrow - will be a traditional themed Austrian meal

Wiener Schnitzel (veal cutlets coated in beaten egg, coated in bread crumbs and pan fried), steamed potato salad with Sour Kraut and crisp white wine. Later, for desert, apple strudel (grated cooking apples, lemon zest and juice, sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a baked pastry served with ice cream).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Wiener Schnitzel (veal cutlets coated in bread crumbs, coated in beaten egg and pan fried), steamed potato salad with Sour Kraut and crisp white wine. Later, for desert, apple strudel (grated cooking apples, lemon zest and juice, sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a baked pastry served with ice cream).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Very nice - traditional Roast Chicken dinner with all the trimmings here, and a nice bottle of Rose as daughter home from Uni and its her favorite!

Wiener Schnitzel (veal cutlets coated in bread crumbs, coated in beaten egg and pan fried), steamed potato salad with Sour Kraut and crisp white wine. Later, for desert, apple strudel (grated cooking apples, lemon zest and juice, sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a baked pastry served with ice cream).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yes that definitely brings me back to my childhood and living in Bavaria for 3 years. Yum!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Following a very poor morning's plunder, not for the first time or the last time, I will treat myself to a pub lunch this afternoon, lobster and chips, mixed salad with dressing and some grapes in liquid form. The only way to get through the day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Never had lobster, but had a fantastic salmon en-croute earlier this week that had a crab mouse on top of the salmon - mmmmmm

Salmon en-croute with crab mouse is a good choice - next time try the Salmon en-croute with soured cream (double cream, half lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper).

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Top Bottom