Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
Great Idea, a low carb diet sounds good. Steak Is Delicious, planning for tomorrow night. Mushroom Stroganov sounds delicious, though i cannot say i have ever had it. will have to try some time

How is the diet going? Good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Doing ok - really ok. weight down, blood sugar under control - just finding it difficult to eat low carb! - Hey ho, getting there. Tonight we had a delicious pesto chicken with roasted veg - it was fabulous.

By the way, up here in Yorkshire not a clap of thunder or drop of rain yesterday - beautiful all day and night and still is! My daughter is in London and she therefore also had the downpour. Family in Lincolnshire had thunder rolling around, but no rain. Very localised.

@haaaaas Roast Beef, very nice. Not had mint sauce with Beef, but will try as I do like mint sauce.

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
Doing ok - really ok. weight down, blood sugar under control - just finding it difficult to eat low carb! - Hey ho, getting there. Tonight we had a delicious pesto chicken with roasted veg - it was fabulous.

By the way, up here in Yorkshire not a clap of thunder or drop of rain yesterday - beautiful all day and night and still is! My daughter is in London and she therefore also had the downpour. Family in Lincolnshire had thunder rolling around, but no rain. Very localised.

@haaaaas Roast Beef, very nice. Not had mint sauce with Beef, but will try as I do like mint sauce.
Yes, it is quite difficult to eat low carb. Tonight i had to try the mushroom stroganov. Absolutely delicious. Planning to try that spargel soup that @Captain WH Rollins recommended for tomorrow

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
Lunch at home for today - pan roasted duck breast with orange sauce, carrots and courgettes

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Yum, always liked duck. Delicious in orange sauce. For me, I am trying for a low carb diet but could not help myself to having lamb roast, seasoned with rosemary, and a very large serving of roast potatoes. Also went with a south Australian Cabernet Sauvignon.
Will try and keep to diet next time.

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
Duck in Orange sauce is special. Sausages tonight - in a sausage, mushroom and pepper omelette. Enjoy yours however you have them - my favorite is sausages with mashed potatoes and baked beans! - goes back to my childhood.
Yes, I think I’ll have that. I love it too, but have to watch the potatoes.

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
O
Lunch at home for today - game sausage rolls with wild mushrooms and pickled walnuts

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
very delicious
What bird was in the sausages?
Tonight I had sausages and mashed potatoes with baked beans( on @ it’s Ralph’s suggestion) absolutely delicious, cannot believe I have not gad them before

O

very delicious
What bird was in the sausages?
Tonight I had sausages and mashed potatoes with baked beans( on @ it’s Ralph’s suggestion) absolutely delicious, cannot believe I have not gad them before
Ha ha - a convert! glad you enjoyed.
drunk.gif

Top Bottom