Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
breakfast.JPG

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday Lunch For Today - T-bone steak with Bearnaise sauce, steamed potato's, mixed green salad with French dressing and fresh baked Garlic bread - lunch in the garden on this wonderful warm and sunny day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sunday Lunch For Today - T-bone steak with Bearnaise sauce, steamed potato's, mixed green salad with French dressing and fresh baked Garlic bread - lunch in the garden on this wonderful warm and sunny day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Now that sounds really good. We had a Mushroom Stroganov tonight as I am trying to stick to a low carb diet. Steak I can have loads of, (but have to watch the potatoes). Love steak though.

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Absolutely delicious. I had something similar, but instead of sun, I had thunderstorms

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Absolutely delicious. I had something similar, but instead of sun, I had thunderstorms
Yesterday afternoon we had thunder storms and a down pour, after having had a hot and humid day here in London. It is quite a normal happening, hot and humid and then heavy rain.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

haaaaas

Beans Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209XV24TG
Username
The Old Pilot
Very Carnivorous. Tonight Had Some Roast Beef with a lovely homemade jar of mint sauce, and a bottle of penfolds cabernet sauvignon.

Top Bottom