Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Sunday Lunch For Today - Haddock fish fingers, deep fried chunky chips, homemade tartare sauce and mixed green salad with dressing

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Very nice - we had chicken forestiere (chicken breast with mushrooms, onion and bacon in a creamy white wine sauce) with dauphinoise potatoes, followed by a lemon tarte and clotted creasm, gorgeous.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Very nice - we had chicken forestiere (chicken breast with mushrooms, onion and bacon in a creamy white wine sauce) with dauphinoise potatoes, followed by a lemon tarte and clotted creasm, gorgeous.
Good to hear from you - hope you and your family are well

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm going out to dinner with friends -- we're having Japanese cuisine from my favorite hibachi restaurant. Steak, fried rice and vegetables, soup, salad.
Japanese food has always been a family favourite - hope you had an enjoyable evening

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

we are having chicken breast in a mushroom tarragon sauce, mashed potatoes and mixed veg. Very nice.

Going to the Doctors next week to be tested for type II diabetes as a couple of indicators have spiked - may not be diabetic, but if not its an early warning as it runs in the family. Changes to the food we eat and cook coming, as it runs in my wifes family too, so we are going to turn it round. Fingers crossed.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
we are having chicken breast in a mushroom tarragon sauce, mashed potatoes and mixed veg. Very nice.

Going to the Doctors next week to be tested for type II diabetes as a couple of indicators have spiked - may not be diabetic, but if not its an early warning as it runs in the family. Changes to the food we eat and cook coming, as it runs in my wifes family too, so we are going to turn it round. Fingers crossed.
My uncle was diabetic a few months ago. He stopped drinking soda and started cutting back on sugar, and now he's pre-diabetic. We still couldn't have sweet potatoes yesterday, though.

Good luck with that @ItsRalphy.

My uncle was diabetic a few months ago. He stopped drinking soda and started cutting back on sugar, and now he's pre-diabetic. We still couldn't have sweet potatoes yesterday, though.

Good luck with that @ItsRalphy.
Thank you - I want to get back to pre-diabetic (if indeed I have left it) but am seeing this as a chance to experiment and try new food stuffs!

Top Bottom