Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Do you have any cookery books which you follow?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No - actually my husband does most of the cooking. (He's my cookery book. :p:p:p) Very simple diet - small amounts of organic chicken, pastured/grass fed beef, pastured eggs, loads of organic low carb veggies. Have to keep the diet alkaline with less than 25 net carbs.

tonight is my christmas show at my house
lots of salads, a swim in the pool:watching:, and probably a few beers, some wine and maybe a little irish cream:p, if she is fine with that:eek:, all this after a 12 hour shift:woot:
Sounds fantastic - but swim in the pool, you must be somewhere warm, we would get frostbite if we did that! - strangely I am pouring some Irish Cream right now . . .

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Sounds fantastic - but swim in the pool, you must be somewhere warm, we would get frostbite if we did that! - strangely I am pouring some Irish Cream right now . . .
yes, although only 28c today in australia i am
tomorrow and monday are 36c and 38c
if its not breezy tonight at my place i think we could swim all night, if breezy then its only cold out of the water

yes, although only 28c today in australia i am
tomorrow and monday are 36c and 38c
if its not breezy tonight at my place i think we could swim all night, if breezy then its only cold out of the water
OMG - we are -1 here! enjoy, I have family in Australia and must make the journey one day.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
you must come to adelaide, beautiful city
food and wine festivals galore and a very picturesque city and outer city area
I have a chance but that would mean I have to give up on Canada. I have been to Sydney Perth and Melbourne and always fancied Adelaide but since you got rid of the grass Bank at the cricket ground that put the kibosh on it :). I always fancied a Sunday at the cricket on the grass bank

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I have a chance but that would mean I have to give up on Canada. I have been to Sydney Perth and Melbourne and always fancied Adelaide but since you got rid of the grass Bank at the cricket ground that put the kibosh on it :). I always fancied a Sunday at the cricket on the grass bank
omg
the grass hill is still there, i can assure you, as i work on the hill during the footy and cricket

and its the best thing about it too
what an oval, leave your seat and walk around the ground and you TV screen all around you to keep up on all the action, and lighting on the stadium roof
purely amazing

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - @AshPort - @Davejoyg - @crescent moon - @Blue Jay - @Madegwen59 - @Davescharf

For a while there, in the early days of this food and drink related thread, I thought perhaps myself and @ItsRalphy would be the only ones posting here. I'm very pleased this has proved not be true and that it has been embraced by other forum members. My thanks to you all for making this thread so very human.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i am a very chatty person, and if people dont take it too seriously then its fun
and i love to tell people about our new Adelaide Oval, also

thank you very much for the comments, and i will keep them coming, over the christmas period

i am a very chatty person, and if people dont take it too seriously then its fun
and i love to tell people about our new Adelaide Oval, also

thank you very much for the comments, and i will keep them coming, over the christmas period
We love chatty period, and would be fascinating to see how Christmas food differs around our globe!
friends.jpg

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
omg
the grass hill is still there, i can assure you, as i work on the hill during the footy and cricket

and its the best thing about it too
what an oval, leave your seat and walk around the ground and you TV screen all around you to keep up on all the action, and lighting on the stadium roof
purely amazing
That’s it wait til I speak to my mate, telling me the grass hills had gone. He’s for it now

Top Bottom